Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD4033 2 weeks in and painful ejaculation

DuraPulla

Hello everyone so I'm 32 and been using sarms for 2 times. GW last time and LGD this time. 2 weeks into my lgd4033 cycle, anabolicum version, I had the vein behind my scrotum painful. When I ejaculate it's very painful like it feels painful in that whole section under balls and shaft. how normal is this? obviously I didnt have pain before

It sounds like your prostate is swollen a bit. Try putting a warm compress there and empty out your prostate (ejaculate it out)

hard to tell bro. maybe your prostate is inflamed. never heard of sarms causing this. haven't seen enough evidence to say that sarms can do this

Maybe prostate. And your natural test is completely shut down , use hcg during sarm cycle, some people that use only sarms crash is test . or use 250 to 500mg test week

NEVER use hcg with sarms... thats fucking ridiculous and just STUPID... the only reason people would do that is if they had fake sarms... do not listen to someone who has NO CLUE about sarms or what they are talking about... SMFH...

Dylangemelli if you know alot you should look good but.........

I dont know what you have agains me and i never said nothing bad about you because im here to learn and help the way i can.

if you dont like my comments ignore it , because im here to help not to be stupid with menbers . Remenber some day you will need help from someone you treat bad. Alone we are nobody because some day we need help . How can you ask to subscribe your youtube channel when you treat menbers the way you treat, if you what to have good future in fitness lifsyle be humble and kindly ok. Just try to not be stupid to menbers .

Maybe prostate. And your natural test is completely shut down , use hcg during sarm cycle, some people that use only sarms crash is test . or use 250 to 500mg test week
I've run 5 different sarms and I've never had or heard of a prostate problem with legitimate sarms , infact certain sarms have shown in clinical trials to reduce and shrink the prostate not harm and enlarge it, the only thing sarms ever gave me was minor testicular uncomfortably but in 2 weeks it went away and never came back, other than the common ldl and hdl with sarms I have nothing negative to report, Dylan has nothing against you don't take it to heart brother, he just really has a dislike for information that isn't correct or guides someone in the wrong direction, never ever would you ever need to run hcg with sarms that is just asking for problems you don't need or want and believe me we are friends and if I said something stupid he would tell me to shut the fuck up in a second and tba. Correct the information, blunt and 2 the point, you have to remember health and safety of the members is top priority we are all here for the same reasons and passions. 😎💪