S4 andarine and LGD4033 stack

higgins

hey guys this is my first sarms stack ever. I am 33 years old and 12% body fat. I was skeptical of sarms cause some others say that they are weak or whatever. But I am 4 weeks into this cycle and doing LGD4033 anabolicum and S4 andarine and I am actually impressed so far. My only complaint is vision issues, can I drop my s4 down to 25mgs a day instead or am I stuck at 50mgs?

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
hey guys this is my first sarms stack ever. I am 33 years old and 12% body fat. I was skeptical of sarms cause some others say that they are weak or whatever. But I am 4 weeks into this cycle and doing LGD4033 anabolicum and S4 andarine and I am actually impressed so far. My only complaint is vision issues, can I drop my s4 down to 25mgs a day instead or am I stuck at 50mgs?
If you are scared of vision issues, go with 25mgs of s4 andarine and dont go over for now.

RickV

V.I.P.
Gold
I've tried to at 25mg and only got the vision some times after dosing it, good SARM for sure but the visions sides are just too weird for me. It is supposed to come from a harmless metabolite that attaches to receptors in your retina, but still, too weird for me.