Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing appetite after workouts

giannaE

When I workout i have always been very hungry and i go home and make a meal and eat. but lately i haven't felt well after my workouts and haven't had any appetite. is this normal? I have been training 6 months and its only been happening for the past 2 weeks

suddenly losing appetite is a sign of sickness in the body

now it could simply mean your body is under too much stress or it could be as simple as you need to drink more water and eat a cleaner diet.

having said that you need to listen to your body. if your body doesn't want food then don't eat. this goes against a lot of meathead mentality but its the truth.

When I workout i have always been very hungry and i go home and make a meal and eat. but lately i haven't felt well after my workouts and haven't had any appetite. is this normal? I have been training 6 months and its only been happening for the past 2 weeks
force yourself to eat
drink protein shakes after training and force it

Take in protein if you're hungry or not

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Top Bottom