Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lots of diarrhea

RialkBea

not sure what happened today but I ate lunch which was Shish kabob. not sure if maybe the sauce did it in for me or if I eat too much fatty meat but my stomach bothered me afterwards
I had some explosive diarrhea and I have used the toilet already four times today
which supplement do you recommend I take in these types of situations?

too much fat can cause diarhea
also the condiments can as well

i recommend making your own sauces, never buy store bought sauces which are full of crap

next time it happens pop 1 or 2 activated charcoals and stop eating until it passes

not sure what happened today but I ate lunch which was Shish kabob. not sure if maybe the sauce did it in for me or if I eat too much fatty meat but my stomach bothered me afterwards
I had some explosive diarrhea and I have used the toilet already four times today
you should be taking probiotics and digestive enzymes and stop eating out

gut problems are a red flag your diet sucks

bro let it pass through and stop eating out