Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Approved Log Masters Olympia Long Prep Cycle Log with US-Pharmcies

Good afternoon everyone, I apologize for being absent all of last week. I have a sickness that has rocked the hell out of me. I cant sleep at night, I cant breathe. I have major pressure in my head, I don't feel the chills are any soreness but I am a bit lethargic.

I have been going to the gym but even with eating and taking supplements and compounds I still feel so bad. Haven't had any time to go to the doctor as of yet. I feel like this is a regular cold, and it's literally because of my kid going to Pre-K and bringing things back home to me. I should be ok in the next couple days.
tempImageT5QCMO.webp


CONGRATS TO NICK WALKER!!!!
He brought a very impressive physique to this years Olympia and I was just really surprised as that top 4 was incredibly competitive. Especially during finals, I was little disappointed in Andrew Jacked, why do you guys feel he cant get it together as far as his conditioning, to me the hamstrings and glutes just weren't there. Hell of a show nonetheless!!! I look forward to the Arnold in March.


Meal Plan:
1790622707868.webp


Regimen:
1790622773205.webp


Compounds:
Test P: 200mg (M-W-F)
HGH: 3iu's morning 4iu's evening

Supplements:
Magnesium
B12
Potassium
Vitamin E
Creatine Monohydrate
Optimum Whey Protein
Berberine
Tudca
Psyllium Husk
Omega 3's

** 1 Gallons of water per day **
tempImageQDZhyO.webp

As for me, I'm holding on to 213lbs and this is most likely the last bit of my cut, I really don't wanna drop down to 200lbs until its very close to show day as my weigh in is 192lbs. So 225-230lbs is very substantial size for someone of my stature.

My chest has come up, as well as my hammie sweep, quad sweep, delts are a lot more rounder, back is going well but could still use more size and density to be a more intimidating on stage. This is why it's good that I still have about a year left to add more tissue overall to work on those weak areas.

Getting ready to jump up to 1000 carbs per day once we hop back on the growth phase and from there I think that will be the last one. Until the show. This is an upcoming busy year for me, I have the Masters Olympia, I have my graduation with my 3rd masters degree in Kinesiology and I have a few other business ventures that are taking place.

AMP @Nood @liftedlivingwithlegacy @eazy_
@Grumpy1 @abolone @koba @gar71 @Ohdamn @Pigsy @Allupfromhere
@BigVelvetG @floridaman1984 @Noah Wixx @MarkNV @US-pharmacies @satxbber @LevButlerov @Neuro @HarleyGuy
 
Good afternoon everyone, I apologize for being absent all of last week. I have a sickness that has rocked the hell out of me. I cant sleep at night, I cant breathe. I have major pressure in my head, I don't feel the chills are any soreness but I am a bit lethargic.

I have been going to the gym but even with eating and taking supplements and compounds I still feel so bad. Haven't had any time to go to the doctor as of yet. I feel like this is a regular cold, and it's literally because of my kid going to Pre-K and bringing things back home to me. I should be ok in the next couple days.
tempImageT5QCMO.webp


CONGRATS TO NICK WALKER!!!!
He brought a very impressive physique to this years Olympia and I was just really surprised as that top 4 was incredibly competitive. Especially during finals, I was little disappointed in Andrew Jacked, why do you guys feel he cant get it together as far as his conditioning, to me the hamstrings and glutes just weren't there. Hell of a show nonetheless!!! I look forward to the Arnold in March.


Meal Plan:
1790622707868.webp


Regimen:
1790622773205.webp


Compounds:
Test P: 200mg (M-W-F)
HGH: 3iu's morning 4iu's evening

Supplements:
Magnesium
B12
Potassium
Vitamin E
Creatine Monohydrate
Optimum Whey Protein
Berberine
Tudca
Psyllium Husk
Omega 3's

** 1 Gallons of water per day **
tempImageQDZhyO.webp

As for me, I'm holding on to 213lbs and this is most likely the last bit of my cut, I really don't wanna drop down to 200lbs until its very close to show day as my weigh in is 192lbs. So 225-230lbs is very substantial size for someone of my stature.

My chest has come up, as well as my hammie sweep, quad sweep, delts are a lot more rounder, back is going well but could still use more size and density to be a more intimidating on stage. This is why it's good that I still have about a year left to add more tissue overall to work on those weak areas.

Getting ready to jump up to 1000 carbs per day once we hop back on the growth phase and from there I think that will be the last one. Until the show. This is an upcoming busy year for me, I have the Masters Olympia, I have my graduation with my 3rd masters degree in Kinesiology and I have a few other business ventures that are taking place.

AMP @Nood @liftedlivingwithlegacy @eazy_
@Grumpy1 @abolone @koba @gar71 @Ohdamn @Pigsy @Allupfromhere
@BigVelvetG @floridaman1984 @Noah Wixx @MarkNV @US-pharmacies @satxbber @LevButlerov @Neuro @HarleyGuy
get well brother
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Richard Brown NapsGear One Bad Pose Can Cost You Everything at the Olympia | #198 IFBBAMA Steroids and SARMS 5
Richard Brown NapsGear Was It Smart for Samson Dauda to Compete 2 Weeks Before the Olympia? Steroids and SARMS 4
Richard Brown NapsGear Samson Dauda Steps Into the Most STACKED Show Before the Olympia | #196 IFBBAMA Steroids and SARMS 5
Richard Brown NapsGear Regan Grimes Beats a 300-Pound Freak and Qualifies for the Olympia Steroids and SARMS 5
Richard Brown NapsGear How Much Bigger Does Quinton Eriya Need to Be for the Olympia? | #186 IFBBAMA Steroids and SARMS 5
Richard Brown NapsGear Quinton Eriya Dominates Toronto Pro and Eyes the Olympia Steroids and SARMS 5
Richard Brown NapsGear Rafael Brandao And His Coach Are Dialing This In For The Olympia | #175 IFBBAMA Steroids and SARMS 5
Richard Brown NapsGear Lee Priest Predicts the 2026 Olympia Winner After 200 Matchups | #43 Bodybuilding Steroids and SARMS 4
Richard Brown NapsGear Hadi Controversy, Olympia Politics, and Arnold Picks | #2 Racked Podcast Steroids and SARMS 5
Richard Brown NapsGear Coming Off Gear, Extreme GH Doses, & Olympia Controversies #21 | 2Newfies and a Joint Steroids and SARMS 6
Richard Brown NapsGear This Arnold Classic Could Flip the Entire Olympia Picture | #12 Shier X Shed Steroids and SARMS 7
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore #205- Who we think finish top 3 at Mr. Olympia 2025? By Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 0
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground #52- Our top 5 competitors for Mr. Olympia 2025 based on pictures by Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 1
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore #204- Who we think finish 4-6 at Mr. Olympia 2025? by Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 1
Richard Brown NapsGear Andrew Jacked & Hadi Choopan ROBBED at the Mr Olympia? Steroids and SARMS 6
Richard Brown NapsGear Samson`s Conditioning Gamble Backfires | Derek & Hadi Go Head-to-Head at Olympia 2025 Steroids and SARMS 6
Richard Brown NapsGear Frank McGrath Competed in the Olympia After Getting Crushed in a Car Accident Steroids and SARMS 6
Richard Brown NapsGear Derek, Samson & Nick Are Too Close to Call This Olympia + Classic Physique Showdowns! Steroids and SARMS 5
Richard Brown NapsGear New IFBB Rule Cuts the Olympia Lineup in Half! Steroids and SARMS 6
Richard Brown NapsGear Olympia 2025 Battle Begins! Samson Already Beating Top Olympia Threats? Steroids and SARMS 6
Richard Brown NapsGear Arnold Drops $750K Bombshell - Can the Olympia Keep Up? Steroids and SARMS 9
Richard Brown NapsGear Nick Walker Eyes Olympia Revenge | Arnold UK 2026 Announced | Terrence Ruffin`s Comeback Shocks Fans! Steroids and SARMS 9
Richard Brown NapsGear Andrew Jacked Dominates FIBO 2025 — Is He Mr. Olympia Bound? Steroids and SARMS 10
Richard Brown NapsGear Is Sasan Heirati the Dark Horse for Olympia 2025? | #125 IFBBAMA Steroids and SARMS 9
dylangemelli Video Dylan Gemelli discussing TRT at the Mr. Olympia Steroids and SARMS 8
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Ask Me Anything - #JamesHollingshead : Who is Winning Mr. Olympia This Year? Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli Video Dylan Gemelli Podcast Featuring 1998 Fitness Olympia CHAMPION Monica Brant Steroids and SARMS 9
dylangemelli Video Inside Monica Brant's Olympia Preparation: Dylan Gemelli Podcast Steroids and SARMS 8
dylangemelli Video Huge News: Dylan Gemelli guest speaker at Mr. Olympia 2024! Steroids and SARMS 6
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 163 Big Ramy post Olympia Steroids and SARMS 11
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Hardcore #110 – Brandon Curry -Mr. Olympia- Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore #225- How to run a long 20 week cycle? by Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 5
Richard Brown NapsGear Iain Valliere on Turning Bodybuilding Into a Long Term Business Steroids and SARMS 5
D how long max can I run ostarine and rad? Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore #206- The guys debate short vs. long steroid cycles by Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 6
balancenomad Approved Log Long cutting cycle Journal Steroids and SARMS 60
H thoughts on how long to use EQ? Steroids and SARMS 11
H how long and how much on tirzepatide? Steroids and SARMS 12
Richard Brown NapsGear The Long-Term Damage of 20 Years of Heavy Lifting | #66 Jujitoine Steroids and SARMS 10
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 47- How long can a first cycle be? with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 10
Richard Brown NapsGear How Gut Health Impacts Performance, Recovery, and Long-Term Gains Steroids and SARMS 10
G sarms for more long term health Steroids and SARMS 15
K how to dose S23 and for how long? Steroids and SARMS 14
T PT-141 how long before sex to take? Steroids and SARMS 13
C steroids for long term use Steroids and SARMS 16
B improper use of trenbolone causes long term effects? Steroids and SARMS 20
C I want sarms for long distance running Steroids and SARMS 19
Z HGH how long to use it? Steroids and SARMS 18
jj210tx How long should delivery take from dragon pharma ordered on naps? Steroids and SARMS 23
T how long to wait between cycles of sarms? Steroids and SARMS 19

Similar threads

Top Bottom