Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Milky winstrol to drink domestic supply?

Gaceru

I can remember a few years back using domestic Supply and they had different brands in stock
One of the brands i really liked, can’t remember the name but they had a milky winstrol you could drink. I really enjoyed it for breakfast every morning cuz it was easy to remember to take it versus injecting. Can you tell me if they will get this back in stock? I only see oral winstrol now

I can remember a few years back using domestic Supply and they had different brands in stock
One of the brands i really liked, can’t remember the name but they had a milky winstrol you could drink. I really enjoyed it for breakfast every morning cuz it was easy to remember to take it versus injecting. Can you tell me if they will get this back in stock? I only see oral winstrol now
@domestic-supply.com has oral winstrol and that's what you want to buy. Winstrol injections are a waste of injections if you ask me, just use the oral winstrol tablets, easy and fast.

You can trust Greg and get the winny from him, the results will be outstanding.

I never drank winstrol I just got the tabs easy and simple. Domestic-supply is the winstrol KING you in good hands.

drinking winstrol is oldschool get real winstrol tablets from Greg

D-S and Greg super AAA+ you can get any winstrol from Greg and you will be happy no need liquids only

you're wasting time trying to drink injectable winstrol when oral winstrol available from the GOAT domestic D-S

oral winstrol and milky water based inj winstrol are the same thing....you can drink or inj the water base

You can take injectable winny or oral winny the same way man. Just drink it if you want. I prefer the oral version just for not having the nasty taste, lol.

Top Bottom