Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Covid and Eggs Experience

we all respond differently to covid... ive had it three times now but have not had it effect my taste for anything whatsoever but i had strange symptoms that are not as common as most... for instance, i had to urinate roughly every 30 minutes and had a pretty drastic weight drop for someone that really had no extra weight to lose and it took me almost two months to start gaining anything back.. my potassium levels and co2 levels were pretty bad as well as liver and kidneys but once it cleared i was back on things pretty damn near right on point... i really dont have a good answer for you on why the sudden distaste... i couldnt live without eggs LOL

we all respond differently to covid... ive had it three times now but have not had it effect my taste for anything whatsoever but i had strange symptoms that are not as common as most... for instance, i had to urinate roughly every 30 minutes and had a pretty drastic weight drop for someone that really had no extra weight to lose and it took me almost two months to start gaining anything back.. my potassium levels and co2 levels were pretty bad as well as liver and kidneys but once it cleared i was back on things pretty damn near right on point... i really dont have a good answer for you on why the sudden distaste... i couldnt live without eggs LOL
Thanks for sharing Dylan. I got that as well (urge to urinate). I'm like you dear, I love my eggs LOL

Thanks for sharing Dylan. I got that as well (urge to urinate). I'm like you dear, I love my eggs LOL
i have a MINIMUM of 15 egg whites per day but generally in the 20 range! I dont know what the fuck i do without them.. eggs, veggies, oats and peanut butter... i could not survive without these four! LOL

I have never heard of anything specific to eggs and covid but have heard of taste changes in general.
It sure does.
i have a MINIMUM of 15 egg whites per day but generally in the 20 range! I dont know what the fuck i do without them.. eggs, veggies, oats and peanut butter... i could not survive without these four! LOL
It's really hard work deviating from what you're used to, really hard.