Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My CutStack 150 Touch Down from ParaPharma

@Simon I heard on Evolutionary.org forums thats @Mobster is doing a para pharma cutter on this fall with tren
Oh hell yeah! He's probably gonna hit a new bench PR! I want to know how he protects his joints at that age cause I'm in my mid 40s and stuff hurts for days when I get into the 300 pound range.

Oh hell yeah! He's probably gonna hit a new bench PR! I want to know how he protects his joints at that age cause I'm in my mid 40s and stuff hurts for days when I get into the 300 pound range.
If I have time before the cut for sure (a little over 5 weeks).

I've been using joint products for years (inc N2JointRX when its been available). Fish oils as well daily (2g). That said (more so on the right side) there are range limitation issues aka 'frozen shoulder'. So, on bench days, you'd see me repping at lightening speed with a broomstick. Both in the bench type movement as well as a little back and forth (looks like a rotator cuff move).

On seated press days I start almost flat then move the back of the bench up two positions repping with a stick before warming up with the bar.

If I have time before the cut for sure (a little over 5 weeks).

I've been using joint products for years (inc N2JointRX when its been available). Fish oils as well daily (2g). That said (more so on the right side) there are range limitation issues aka 'frozen shoulder'. So, on bench days, you'd see me repping at lightening speed with a broomstick. Both in the bench type movement as well as a little back and forth (looks like a rotator cuff move).

On seated press days I start almost flat then move the back of the bench up two positions repping with a stick before warming up with the bar.
Have you any experience with TB500 or BPC157?