Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my joints hurt ;(

diggite

I am sitting here typing and crying at the same time cause of this pain I am going through. I wish you guys had kids so I could kick them in the balls and punch them in the face so you could feel the pain I am going through. I need a supplement that helps with joint pain otherwise I am in trouble.

I am sitting here typing and crying at the same time cause of this pain I am going through. I wish you guys had kids so I could kick them in the balls and punch them in the face so you could feel the pain I am going through. I need a supplement that helps with joint pain otherwise I am in trouble.

You posted the very same BS about punching our kids in the balls before. I have got a kid and grandkids.

So here's the thing - if I thought that you might punch them in the balls I'd start digging a hole in my cellar to bury you in. That way you'd feel no more pain.

actually i do know that pain. the key is maintenance on your body. yoga, inversion table, stretching, warming up, deloading, etc. part of the game. if you don't put in that maintenance it is like a car. it will go bad fast. also don't forget n2jointrx

Damn. Wheres my tissues. With a statement like that fuck your pain