Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My balls hurt post cycle

mentonl

has anyone ever experienced where their testicles have hurt after they finish their cycle
I've heard that there are supplements out there that can affect your ball size and also help with the pain. can you suggest any products for me that will help

has anyone ever experienced where their testicles have hurt after they finish their cycle
I've heard that there are supplements out there that can affect your ball size and also help with the pain. can you suggest any products for me that will help
you just need to get your sperm out, go masturbate and add some n2generate

you have too much sperm built up like blue balls

ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. UNCLE Z AND MYSELF MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED USE OF AAS/PEDS, MEDICAL ISSUES OF ATHLETS, MEDICAL ADVICE. BY USING ANY CONTENT IN ANY WAY, WHETHER OR NOT AUTHORIZED, THE USER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND HEREBY RELEASES UNCLE Z AND MYSELF FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTENT.

When you run AAS most men will end up with at least some level of Testicular Atrophy, shrinking of the balls, but it doesn’t have to be and shouldn’t be permanent. Testosterone is especially good at reducing the circulating levels if Gonadotropin in the blood stream which helps to maintain both testicular size and function. This function is primarily regulated by the Leydig cells in the testes which responds to LH or Luteinizing Hormone.

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) is a hormone that is chemically very similar to LH. So much so that it can stimulate the Leydig cell function as well. By administering hCG you can simulate the levels of LH stimulation that Leydig cells need to function. This can restore testicular size and function.

hCG should be utilized in a proper post cycle therapy protocol to restore you back to your pre-cycle levels. Typical dosage of hCG for post cycle therapy is 500IU/day for 1-2 weeks. This should be done during the first 2 weeks of post cycle.

If the issue is persistent and the pain is bad go see your doctor before your balls fall off!

It can happen to some guys as they recover from a cycle and their balls return to normal size. Try something like N2Generate ES to get things going faster.