Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My middle aged health cycle Log

mung_bean

V.I.P.
Logger
G'day guys!

Just a quick intro, I'm a 50 year old dad with a job and a pretty regular life. Divorced, couple of kids. Got a few hobbies and generally pretty active. I canoe on a regular basis with a club, train twice a week and now getting back onto the gym train! I want to pack on some mass and as the canoeing season is kicking off I want to be stronger and more conditioned for competition.

Previous to this my diet was ok, well.... and now I've cleaned it up. Back to whole foods, clean protein, clean carbs and my favourite...fats!! I'm not a big eater so it's hard for me to pack on weight but I know I'll have to eat more if that is my goal.

Just as an example I had a homemade burger patty, 3 fried whole eggs, piece of toast and a glass off milk. Oh and 5 fish oil caps.

Planning on having 4 regular meals a day, and see how it goes. I'm sure as I train more my body will get hungrier for food. I'll keep you posted.

As for training, I'm back on board doing 3-4 weight sessions a week. Being a middle aged old fart sometimes I can only manage 3 including canoeing and my construction work.
Training will be focused on mainly compounds for body parts with challenging but not hugely crazy weight. I used to annihilate my muscles but was completed rooted by the end of the week both physically and mentally. Burned out. So more balance approach now.

As for my PED's I'm currently on self prescribed and managed TRT, ranging between 125 - 250mg sustanon 250 and sometimes test E. I'll be cranking that up gradually to about 400mg, and adding some deca into the mix for an extra kick. As the season really kicks off I'll be switching to EQ for the endurance properties. Well that's plan anyway. Never used EQ or Deca but already have purchased.

I haven't used Gearmaniacs products before but I will be sure to in the future as he is sponsoring me here on this log. I will definitely share my experiences with you guys when the time comes.

Well that's basically it. I'll be doing this for 6 months. Photos will be coming soon. I would appreciate any comments, criticisms,advise, opinions on any aspect of my goals and log. This is my first time logging, it'll be a great experience and keep me accountable!

Cheers for reading

G'day guys!

Just a quick intro, I'm a 50 year old dad with a job and a pretty regular life. Divorced, couple of kids. Got a few hobbies and generally pretty active. I canoe on a regular basis with a club, train twice a week and now getting back onto the gym train! I want to pack on some mass and as the canoeing season is kicking off I want to be stronger and more conditioned for competition.

Previous to this my diet was ok, well.... and now I've cleaned it up. Back to whole foods, clean protein, clean carbs and my favourite...fats!! I'm not a big eater so it's hard for me to pack on weight but I know I'll have to eat more if that is my goal.

Just as an example I had a homemade burger patty, 3 fried whole eggs, piece of toast and a glass off milk. Oh and 5 fish oil caps.

Planning on having 4 regular meals a day, and see how it goes. I'm sure as I train more my body will get hungrier for food. I'll keep you posted.

As for training, I'm back on board doing 3-4 weight sessions a week. Being a middle aged old fart sometimes I can only manage 3 including canoeing and my construction work.
Training will be focused on mainly compounds for body parts with challenging but not hugely crazy weight. I used to annihilate my muscles but was completed rooted by the end of the week both physically and mentally. Burned out. So more balance approach now.

As for my PED's I'm currently on self prescribed and managed TRT, ranging between 125 - 250mg sustanon 250 and sometimes test E. I'll be cranking that up gradually to about 400mg, and adding some deca into the mix for an extra kick. As the season really kicks off I'll be switching to EQ for the endurance properties. Well that's plan anyway. Never used EQ or Deca but already have purchased.

I haven't used Gearmaniacs products before but I will be sure to in the future as he is sponsoring me here on this log. I will definitely share my experiences with you guys when the time comes.

Well that's basically it. I'll be doing this for 6 months. Photos will be coming soon. I would appreciate any comments, criticisms,advise, opinions on any aspect of my goals and log. This is my first time logging, it'll be a great experience and keep me accountable!

Cheers for reading
@mung_bean hello and welcome to the Anabolex family :)
This log is going to be awesome, thanks for sharing with our crew.

Some thought son your cycle here.

Cycle
Test /sustanon/Deca thats perfect to stay healthy
light EQ is good but make sure you use EOD aspirin

Please share more day to day information with us.

Diet, Training, Cardio
Diet, please share foods and meals and when you eat them, macros would be good
Training, please share actual exercises reps sets and weights, as you go especially get stronger
cardio how much do you do? when etc
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

supplements
what supps you use?
digestive enzymes?
multis?
probiotics?
psyllium husk?

pictures
please share pictures of you face blurred
pics of your meals as you go
pics of your training as you go
pics of your supps
pics of your gear