Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my neck hurts on steroids

Njaisdo

So I’ve had neck pain since I started using steroids
not sure if it has something to do with the way I’m training or if it’s the steroids themselves that are causing the neck pain
I’m looking for maybe some type of pain killing supplement or something to help the neck that you recommend even a cream would work

not sure if it has something to do with the way I’m training or if it’s the steroids themselves that are causing the neck pain
I’m looking for maybe some type of pain killing supplement or something to help the neck that you recommend even a cream would work
stop using steroids imo
better just stick to TRT

You need hot yoga
weight training and steroid use will ruin flexibility and mobility and yoga will help balance that

they sell these types of bombs that you can put in the bath with you that are supposed to help relax your muscles

you should be working on your stretching and Mobility I completely agree with that

bro go to chiro and get a massage