Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone and Anavar with PCT Log

Maddog1979

V.I.P.
Logger
My name is Mark and currently about to hit 45 in age. I am 5’7 and have dropped about 8 pounds in last 2 weeks to where I am at currently 202lbs. Just took my last injection of a 12 week cycle at the beginning of last week.
Current Cycle: 12 weeks starting at the beginning of May. I ran one shot a week of Test Cyp 250 using Para Pharma (1 ml). I started at week 4 adding Anavar splitting 50 mg into 2 doses. One at night and one in the morning. I only ran it 7 weeks however and it was from Beligas off of Domestic Supply.

Next week I will be starting PCT which will consist of:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Both are Para Pharma from NapsGear
HCGenerate I will take along with it and also have some Aromasin I had left over from previous cycle that arrived to late (shipping) if needed
I want to run also:
Ostarine at 20 mg a day for 8 weeks
Inbutamoren 20 mg a day for 8 weeks
Cardarine 20 mg a day for 8 weeks. N2Guard for the same duration
From my research I found this would not affect PCT at these doses and for that period of time. I could also cut some more body fat, keep gains, and recover.

Daily Supplements:
Transparent Labs Bullking Pre Workout and alternate every few months with Nutrabio Pre.
L-Carnitine added to Pre and Post
Arginine added to Pre and Post
Creatine Mono also added to Pre and Post but will adjust if using Nutrabio Pre because it has it
Amino Tone it has the most aminos per serving and it is post shake
Whey Isolate
Mutants Multi-Vitamin
Sometimes I take Turmeric for the benefits

Diet: (This has changed and adjusting from getting moved to the night shift last month)
10 liquid egg white, 2 strips turkey bacon, cup of oats ( 4 grams of fat, 20 grams of carbs, 64 grams protein)
1 lb of ground turkey/ chicken with mushroom and mixed vegetable ( 34 gram of fat, 44 grams of carbs, 96 grams of protein) or mushroom with broccoli and riced cauliflower.
When I can stomach chicken breast again I alternate and adjust with ground meat and I get the leanest possible
I alternate between salmon, cod, and tuna eating enough to hit 30 grams of protein at least.
I switch between brown rice and red lentils with my fish, which offers between 32-36 grams of carbs. Lentils offer more protein at 12 grams compared to 3 for brown rice.
Snacks:
Protein shake every day and two scoops if I want more protien
No fat greek yougurt with no sugar paired with 3-5 pieces of oven roasted turkey or chicken (2 grams of fat and about 22 grams of protein
Sometimes I mix peanut butter, honey, and oats instead of Greek yogurt.

Current workout:
Day 1 Chest and Triceps
Day 2 Back and Biceps
Day 3 Cardio and Abs
Day 4 Shoulders
Day 5 Legs
Day 6 Cardio and Abs ( Rest if needed)
Day 7 Start routine over again but with different exercises for each muscle group
I will try to attach screenshots of how I planned each workout.
I shoot for 5 sets of heavy compound exercises doing 12, 10, 8, 8, 6
Isolation exercises are between 3-4 sets 10-12 reps
Leg extensions 6-8 sets 15-20 reps
Squats 4 sets 12, 10, 8, 8 and if my asthma lets me I will try a heavy set of 6 reps
Leg press 5 sets of 15 reps and last set heavy enough to barely get 10
Lying leg curls and sitting leg curls 4 sets of 15
Lunges I shoot for 4 sets of 12-15 reps
Pick 2 calf exercises and alternate
Cardio is 30-40 minutes incline walk, elliptical, or stairclimber
* My workouts usually last 75-90 minutes but my next workout schedule will be to focus on one muscle group per day and more reps.
My sleep schedule has sucked since changing shifts getting 6-7 hours of broken up sleep.

Attachments

• IMG_1246.png
    IMG_1246.png
    152 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1245.png
    IMG_1245.png
    149.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1248.png
    IMG_1248.png
    140.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1249.png
    IMG_1249.png
    134 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1479.png
    IMG_1479.png
    105.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1478.png
    IMG_1478.png
    101.8 KB · Views: 25
My name is Mark and currently about to hit 45 in age. I am 5’7 and have dropped about 8 pounds in last 2 weeks to where I am at currently 202lbs. Just took my last injection of a 12 week cycle at the beginning of last week.
Current Cycle: 12 weeks starting at the beginning of May. I ran one shot a week of Test Cyp 250 using Para Pharma (1 ml). I started at week 4 adding Anavar splitting 50 mg into 2 doses. One at night and one in the morning. I only ran it 7 weeks however and it was from Beligas off of Domestic Supply.

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
HCGenerate I will take along with it and also have some Aromasin I had left over from previous cycle that arrived to late (shipping) if needed
I want to run also:
From my research I found this would not affect PCT at these doses and for that period of time. I could also cut some more body fat, keep gains, and recover.

Daily Supplements:
Transparent Labs Bullking Pre Workout and alternate every few months with Nutrabio Pre.
Creatine Mono also added to Pre and Post but will adjust if using Nutrabio Pre because it has it
Whey Isolate
Mutants Multi-Vitamin

Diet: (This has changed and adjusting from getting moved to the night shift last month)
10 liquid egg white, 2 strips turkey bacon, cup of oats ( 4 grams of fat, 20 grams of carbs, 64 grams protein)
1 lb of ground turkey/ chicken with mushroom and mixed vegetable ( 34 gram of fat, 44 grams of carbs, 96 grams of protein) or mushroom with broccoli and riced cauliflower.
When I can stomach chicken breast again I alternate and adjust with ground meat and I get the leanest possible
I alternate between salmon, cod, and tuna eating enough to hit 30 grams of protein at least.
I switch between brown rice and red lentils with my fish, which offers between 32-36 grams of carbs. Lentils offer more protein at 12 grams compared to 3 for brown rice.
Snacks:
No fat greek yougurt with no sugar paired with 3-5 pieces of oven roasted turkey or chicken (2 grams of fat and about 22 grams of protein

Current workout:
Day 1 Chest and Triceps
Day 2 Back and Biceps
Day 3 Cardio and Abs
Day 4 Shoulders
Day 5 Legs
Day 7 Start routine over again but with different exercises for each muscle group
Squats 4 sets 12, 10, 8, 8 and if my asthma lets me I will try a heavy set of 6 reps
* My workouts usually last 75-90 minutes but my next workout schedule will be to focus on one muscle group per day and more reps.
My sleep schedule has sucked since changing shifts getting 6-7 hours of broken up sleep.
Something I forgot to add is that my goal is to hit at least 220-250 grams of protein. I try to drink a gallon of water every day but I am bad at substituting some of that with fat free skim milk.

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
I want to run also:

Daily Supplements:
Whey Isolate
Mutants Multi-Vitamin

Snacks:

Current workout:
Day 1 Chest and Triceps
Day 2 Back and Biceps
Day 3 Cardio and Abs
Day 4 Shoulders
Day 5 Legs
Something I forgot to add is that my goal is to hit at least 220-250 grams of protein. I try to drink a gallon of water every day but I am bad at substituting some of that with fat free skim milk.
@Maddog1979 this is an amazing start to the LOG, please welcome to the anabolex.com family!

please share more with us

Diet, Training, Cardio
Diet, please share actual meals foods and when you eat it
Training, please share actual training as you go like reps sets weights
Cardio, share how much and time and when
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Supplements
list your supplements
probiotics?
organ liver support?
psyllium?

Pictures
please share pictures of you face blurred
pics of your meals
pics of your training
pics of supplements
and pics of gear

thank you for sharing and keep sharing with us :)

thank you for having trust in para pharma for your cycle
welcome to the forum!

I'm not a fan of egg whites or turkey bacon
eat whole eggs and if you want turkey then eat whole turkey not processed turkey

don't dedicate a full day just to shoulders
you already trained them on some of the other upper body splits so don't over-train

nice job on the cardio 30 minutes of solid
that shows that you're willing to take the time and be dedicated

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
I want to run also:

Daily Supplements:
Whey Isolate
Mutants Multi-Vitamin

Snacks:

Current workout:
Day 1 Chest and Triceps
Day 2 Back and Biceps
Day 3 Cardio and Abs
Day 4 Shoulders
Day 5 Legs
@Maddog1979 Good work dude......amazing start to log........