napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Steroids My Turinabol Cycle Log

anabolic steroids questions, answers, articles and profiles

adasd

Hi! I am 23 years old and I have 100 kg (176 cm). i train since 5 years and want to take tuirnabol to loose my fat. What do u think about my cycle?
Should i take tuirnabol or buy a another steroide?

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
No, you certainly should not at all.. you are way too young and tbol nor any other steroid is used to lose weight... you sound like you have no understanding of what you are doing either.. you have many years to wait to use steroids and you need to get into better condition first... sarms and peptides may be a good way to start but steroids are certainly not

adasd

No, you certainly should not at all.. you are way too young and tbol nor any other steroid is used to lose weight... you sound like you have no understanding of what you are doing either.. you have many years to wait to use steroids and you need to get into better condition first... sarms and peptides may be a good way to start but steroids are certainly not
Yes but i want it? what do u recommend? Anavar or turinabol?

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
steroids aren't fat burners man. you can run them you are an adult, however you will be dissapointed at your results

hurricane

VIP
Gold
I would not recommend any type of steroid use. You are hoping that it will act as a weight loss drug or something that will miraculously put you into proper shape and that is simply not how it works. I would not recommend any type of steroid use and I would listen to @dylangemelli and @SteveSmi on their recommendations. As you can see, we all agree on this

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
Yes but i want it? what do u recommend? Anavar or turinabol?
Apparently you don't care to listen. NEITHER! you have zero business using any steroid whatsoever.. THEY ARE NOT WEIGHT LOSS DRUGS and certainly not for people that are not already in good condition

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
VERY VERY VERY bad idea to use any steroids right now. I agree with everyone else, you should definitely not use any steroid whatsoever

gates

Post your info (training)/(diet) what have u reached on your pbs natty, 5 years of training, should have u a solid foundation if your diet is correct

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
Hi! I am 23 years old and I have 100 kg (176 cm). i train since 5 years and want to take tuirnabol to loose my fat. What do u think about my cycle?
Should i take tuirnabol or buy a another steroide?
this is not a log bro

a log is like this check @DjuriEggink log
you need to post diet and training for us to see in detail

QuadSweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Red
this is not a log just a question again

Ares

V.I.P.
Silver
damn man damn, you sound way off on all this

i try to be fair as can be with everyone but you said like you dont know a thingg on this and thats bad man, real bad

you should learn a lot more first and the guys here give real sound and strong advice so you should listen in mannn

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K Turinabol solo cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video Stacking Testosterone, Equipoise and Turinabol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video How to use and dose Turinabol (Tbol): A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 433 Stacking Turinabol with Dianabol and Testosterone with Anavar. Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #421 Turinabol only cycles and taking Primobolan with Dianabol. Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli Tbol (Turinabol) FULLY Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
Y Umbrella sarms solid cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
Q Need help with napsgear cycle and PCT Steroids and SARMS 17
K Primobolan is my new cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
E Approved Log LMNOP's SARMS Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 23
H Geneza pharma cycle results Steroids and SARMS 17
K Check out my entire cycle and pct from critique it Steroids and SARMS 19
G My first cycle need advice Steroids and SARMS 23
Finestgears Approved Best Steroids for Cutting cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
K SARMS Cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
D Dianabol stacked into cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
K Loving my napsgear cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
gates 5th cycle I plan to try and put on as much mass as possible any recommended changes pre Steroids and SARMS 20
L Tren ace cycle with masteron Steroids and SARMS 21
D Simplifying my next cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
J Approved Log My Test/Deca/Dbol cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
Deathshead81 Approved Log Deathshead81 - Cardarine and Rad 140 Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 21
W Feeling no energy this cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
Deathshead81 SARM cycle and methylprednisolone Steroids and SARMS 24
J Current cycle progression Steroids and SARMS 27
T Kickstarting my cycle with short injectables Steroids and SARMS 22
X My next cycle with stats Steroids and SARMS 24
Rickyroo Approved Log Sarm + TRT cycle log Steroids and SARMS 58
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Emergency 7: Liver King Steroid Cycle Exposed Steroids and SARMS 16
E S4/andarine cycle progress Steroids and SARMS 17
B On my steroid cycle but not getting as much muscle Steroids and SARMS 19
V Ostarine cycle solo Steroids and SARMS 19
X Dianabol cycle for 5 weeks Steroids and SARMS 22
Z Need advice for first cycle Steroids and SARMS 24
F Nandrolone cycle liver king Steroids and SARMS 20
G Need Help/Insight Want to start my first cycle, Don't know if it's the right time. Steroids and SARMS 27
N help with cycle sides Steroids and SARMS 19
C First cycle Steroids and SARMS 23
L Kickstarting my cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
W doing an aggressive cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
Richardbrown Napsgear: Enantat 250: The Perfect Cycle Base. 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 13
P Fixing my cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
P Next cycle will be a dandy Steroids and SARMS 20
F Steroids My first Test E/EQ/VAR cycle. Need YOUR input Steroids and SARMS 2
Y Would this cycle work for me? Steroids and SARMS 20
M Test/Deca/Dbol cycle advice Steroids and SARMS 26
Maverick602 Old Man Cycle #2 Steroids and SARMS 20
N Bulking up on this cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
C Primobolan cycle tips Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli Video Kickstarting your cycle with SARMS instead of oral steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16