Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids My Turinabol Cycle Log

anabolic steroids questions, answers, articles and profiles

adasd

Hi! I am 23 years old and I have 100 kg (176 cm). i train since 5 years and want to take tuirnabol to loose my fat. What do u think about my cycle?
Should i take tuirnabol or buy a another steroide?

No, you certainly should not at all.. you are way too young and tbol nor any other steroid is used to lose weight... you sound like you have no understanding of what you are doing either.. you have many years to wait to use steroids and you need to get into better condition first... sarms and peptides may be a good way to start but steroids are certainly not

No, you certainly should not at all.. you are way too young and tbol nor any other steroid is used to lose weight... you sound like you have no understanding of what you are doing either.. you have many years to wait to use steroids and you need to get into better condition first... sarms and peptides may be a good way to start but steroids are certainly not
Yes but i want it? what do u recommend? Anavar or turinabol?

steroids aren't fat burners man. you can run them you are an adult, however you will be dissapointed at your results

I would not recommend any type of steroid use. You are hoping that it will act as a weight loss drug or something that will miraculously put you into proper shape and that is simply not how it works. I would not recommend any type of steroid use and I would listen to @dylangemelli and @SteveSmi on their recommendations. As you can see, we all agree on this

Yes but i want it? what do u recommend? Anavar or turinabol?
Apparently you don't care to listen. NEITHER! you have zero business using any steroid whatsoever.. THEY ARE NOT WEIGHT LOSS DRUGS and certainly not for people that are not already in good condition

VERY VERY VERY bad idea to use any steroids right now. I agree with everyone else, you should definitely not use any steroid whatsoever

Post your info (training)/(diet) what have u reached on your pbs natty, 5 years of training, should have u a solid foundation if your diet is correct

Hi! I am 23 years old and I have 100 kg (176 cm). i train since 5 years and want to take tuirnabol to loose my fat. What do u think about my cycle?
Should i take tuirnabol or buy a another steroide?
this is not a log bro

a log is like this check @DjuriEggink log
you need to post diet and training for us to see in detail

this is not a log just a question again

damn man damn, you sound way off on all this

i try to be fair as can be with everyone but you said like you dont know a thingg on this and thats bad man, real bad

you should learn a lot more first and the guys here give real sound and strong advice so you should listen in mannn

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Turinabol and test cycle thoughts Steroids and SARMS 18
K Turinabol solo cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video Tbol (Turinabol) vs. Dbol (Dianabol): A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli Video Stacking Testosterone, Equipoise and Turinabol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video How to use and dose Turinabol (Tbol): A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 433 Stacking Turinabol with Dianabol and Testosterone with Anavar. Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #421 Turinabol only cycles and taking Primobolan with Dianabol. Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli Tbol (Turinabol) FULLY Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
R worst cycle for dude with joint issues Steroids and SARMS 18
Eneiched402 Approved Log My First Testosterone cycle diet training Log Steroids and SARMS 25
Lexx2004 Approved Log GW-0742, Andarine S4, S23 Two-month Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 31
Beefster300 Newbie cycle help Steroids and SARMS 1
Beefster300 First cycle/smoking weed on gear Steroids and SARMS 22
J My spring cycle adventure Steroids and SARMS 21
K 18% body fat and sarms cycle stacking Steroids and SARMS 19
S Whats your Favorite Cycle?? Steroids and SARMS 0
N how to use a kickstarter on this next cycle Steroids and SARMS 23
G 22 years old first cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
GGpump Tren and test cycle (need advice) Steroids and SARMS 23
ILVerduco Approved Log My Second Cycle Testosterone and Anavar Log Steroids and SARMS 19
F 4th cycle with testosterone need options Steroids and SARMS 21
evox267 Approved Log New cycle Testosterone Anavar Cardarine Log Steroids and SARMS 39
L napsgear last cycle before holiday Steroids and SARMS 18
A very exciting deca cycle from napsgear Steroids and SARMS 17
AdriGeyer Approved Log LeanBulk Pre-cycle Training log Steroids and SARMS 43
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #42 - Bulking Cycle with Orals Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
N looking to run a kickstart with test 2nd cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
AdriGeyer Steroids Anavar/Turnibol Cycle Advice for a 28 year old trying a lean bulk on steriods Steroids and SARMS 23
Q Primobolan + masteron + testosterone next cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
M geneza pharma first time cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
Noah Wixx Approved Log Domestic-Supply Beligas HGH and BPC157 Recovery Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 74
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 582 - How to run a 'value cycle' within budget? Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved My second cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 17
Manny-UK-ITALY-FRANCE Approved Log First OTC PCT after a 4-andro cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 27
C first cycle with test + an oral steroid Steroids and SARMS 19
Ghostrider1982 Steroids Second Cycle advice Steroids and SARMS 1
Porch24 Approved Log First cycle sport-TRT Log Steroids and SARMS 21
newbie07 First tren/test cycle feed back? Steroids and SARMS 22
W first cycle using geneza pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
N Between cycle steroids? Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #39 - Bulking Cycle Hardcore with Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
Z Developing gyno on cycle Steroids and SARMS 23
kyst__ Approved Log Newbie Log First Cycle Steroids and SARMS 51
T Best steroids to run ahead of a big cycle? Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 579 - Which Ancillaries Required during Steroid cycle? Steroids and SARMS 19
Bravo_Alpha Approved Log 1st Block Pre-Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 193
Ravenson Approved Log My Recomp Cycle 2024 Steroids and SARMS 318
Juice0704 Approved Log Supertest, Masteron, Superdrol 12 Weeks Cycle and Training Log Steroids and SARMS 121
K I’m loving napsgear cycle! Steroids and SARMS 16
G a simple test + winstrol/masteron cycle Steroids and SARMS 19