Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2generate ES bottles

ttyrealk

These bottles are pretty pricey how many bottles will I need to buy for a post Cycle Therapy and how much do I need to run during it. Can I run half the dosage recommended so I can double the length of how long these models last. I just ran a 12-week cycle

You can run half the dose why not but just to test it. I would go with 3 tabs to start and move up to 5 tabs with n2generate es.
Remember you get what you pay for, it's a quality product that's why it works.

If you take 1/2 the dose, your results may be 1/2 as good, under dosing is not the answer. Check OSTAZOL-NATURAL booster of TEST, strength

These bottles are pretty pricey how many bottles will I need to buy for a post Cycle Therapy and how much do I need to run during it. Can I run half the dosage recommended so I can double the length of how long these models last. I just ran a 12-week cycle
You can work it out. C'mon

You just need 1 bottle for PCT. If you want something for during the cycle, get the classic N2Generate, not the ES version. You can even get a deal by getting the double pack.

Each bottle lasts four weeks brother!