Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NAPS Blue Tops mg Quantity and iu question

Test8J4

Growing Newb
What’s up Abex bros? Can anyone tell me what the actual milligrams of HGH contained in the blue tops from Naps is? I know it’s 10 iu per bottle. So is that 3.3 mg per bottle? And since we’re on the topic, I want to make sure I have this correct as well: I know how to reconstitute the 10 iu bottle. 1 full ml of bacteriostatic water. What I want to be clear on is the iu part when drawing up medication. I’ve attached a pick of the type of syringe I have. Is it the 10 mark for 1 iu? Or an individual hash mark is 1 iu? Thanks for your help as always guys!

Attachments

• C37BFD14-DD92-430C-8438-4DC7C4D758CE.jpeg
    C37BFD14-DD92-430C-8438-4DC7C4D758CE.jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 55
What’s up Abex bros? Can anyone tell me what the actual milligrams of HGH contained in the blue tops from Naps is? I know it’s 10 iu per bottle. So is that 3.3 mg per bottle? And since we’re on the topic, I want to make sure I have this correct as well: I know how to reconstitute the 10 iu bottle. 1 full ml of bacteriostatic water. What I want to be clear on is the iu part when drawing up medication. I’ve attached a pick of the type of syringe I have. Is it the 10 mark for 1 iu? Or an individual hash mark is 1 iu? Thanks for your help as always guys!
If it's 10 IUs per bottle it will depend on how much water you add. So let's say you add 1 ml of bacteriostatic water or sterile water to 1 10IU vial.

That means 100 on the insulin pin (which is 1ML usually) will be 10 ius.
So to get 1 IU that would be 10 on the insulin pin.
that assumes you have a 1ml insulin needle that shows 100 on the ticks.

If it's 10 IUs per bottle it will depend on how much water you add. So let's say you add 1 ml of bacteriostatic water or sterile water to 1 10IU vial.

yes great post, and everything from naps is A+

That’s what I thought. So 10 on the 100 unit slin pin is 1 iu if I mix 1ml with the hydrolyzed powder. Perfect, I thought so! Much appreciated.

That’s what I thought. So 10 on the 100 unit slin pin is 1 iu if I mix 1ml with the hydrolyzed powder. Perfect, I thought so! Much appreciated.
IF, as has been said, you mix it that way.

Hey brother,

Generic HGH typically 3.33MG
The proper reconstitution of one ML per vial will provide you 10iu.
Looking at the insulin syringe, you’ll see 10-20-30-40-50. That’s considered international IU. Basing US calculation is 10=1iu
20=2iu
30=3iu

Thank you.