Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New User. Question about ordering from Domestic-supply

New user here so sorry for the basic questions. I'm a first time customer and I want to keep it simple for myself. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna use DS because of their reviews on here. If I want to use the easiest payment method, do you guys feel the crypto or western union is best? I already set up a crypto account.

Also, I'm considering trying some of their hGH also. I see that the Pharmaqo Qomatropin HGH 100iu kit says on the box that is comes with bacteriostatic water, but I can't see anything about bacteriostatic water on the Beligas HGH Beltropin 100iu kit. Does anyone know if the Biligas Beltropin comes with bacteriostatic water?

New user here so sorry for the basic questions. I'm a first time customer and I want to keep it simple for myself. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna use DS because of their reviews on here. If I want to use the easiest payment method, do you guys feel the crypto or western union is best? I already set up a crypto account.

Also, I'm considering trying some of their hGH also. I see that the Pharmaqo Qomatropin HGH 100iu kit says on the box that is comes with bacteriostatic water, but I can't see anything about bacteriostatic water on the Beligas HGH Beltropin 100iu kit. Does anyone know if the Biligas Beltropin comes with bacteriostatic water?
@LongWalks2525 welcome to the anbolex family, there is no need to apologize you can ask any question any time.

@domestic-supply.com is a good choice, I suggest you pay via cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the best choice IMO

On the Beligas if its not on the list not there but kits might have AA water, depends. You can get BC water very easy these day.

@LongWalks2525 please share your cycle plans with us, what do you plan to do?

Good podcasts to listen to on Beligas and Pharmaqo:

Bitcoin easy

@LongWalks2525 welcome to the anbolex family, there is no need to apologize you can ask any question any time.

@domestic-supply.com is a good choice, I suggest you pay via cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the best choice IMO

On the Beligas if its not on the list not there but kits might have AA water, depends. You can get BC water very easy these day.

@LongWalks2525 please share your cycle plans with us, what do you plan to do?

Good podcasts to listen to on Beligas and Pharmaqo:
Thanks for the tips. I will probably use bitcoin then since everyone says that is the way to go. Can you please tell me what is AA water and BC water? And where can I get it?

I just run 200mg test cyp once per week as part of my TRT regimen. I do bloodwork and everything comes back good. My blood pressure, cholesterol, red blood cell count, and all of that is really good.

My injuries are catching up with me though, and I've heard several people recommend using HGH as a way to help heal injuries. I was planning on using 3ius of GH per day (divided up into 2 doses). I think I just want to try adding in some light HGH to my TRT regimen to see if it helps my joints and tendons a bit.

Also wondering, does anyone have a thread to recommend on first time HGH users? I tried doing a search using the search tool on the forum, but I'm not having much luck.

hello) currently only Qomatropin and Canada peptides HGH come with bac water) also pens are already premixed)

hello) currently only Qomatropin and Canada peptides HGH come with bac water) also pens are already premixed)
Thank you. I think the Qomatropin looks like my best option considering my needs. I like that all of your products are domestic so I don't have to worry about Customs. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna try you out since you are so highly rated on all the sites. After you receive payment, approximately how many days does it take for you guys to ship out product?

I like the price point on the Qomatropin. I realize it's not the perfect pharm grade stuff, but I think it's worth the savings. If I don't get the results I want, then I may go ahead and try the expensive pharm grade stuff later down the road.

Thank you. I think the Qomatropin looks like my best option considering my needs. I like that all of your products are domestic so I don't have to worry about Customs. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna try you out since you are so highly rated on all the sites. After you receive payment, approximately how many days does it take for you guys to ship out product?

I like the price point on the Qomatropin. I realize it's not the perfect pharm grade stuff, but I think it's worth the savings. If I don't get the results I want, then I may go ahead and try the expensive pharm grade stuff later down the road.
you can check lab tests attached - it's like pharma grade bro)
3-5 business days to your door)

thank you for your interest and domestic Supply
i would recommend crypto. its easy for both parties.
looks like your other questions were answered but feel free to PM me or post up any other questions! you will love the products they are like pharma!

Western Union is old school and a pain in the ass

definitely go with crypto it's so much simpler and fast

he won't go wrong with domestic supply. their service is outstanding

super fast shipping I've used them many times
you won't go wrong with them

make sure you post pictures of your touchdown
also share your full cycle let's definitely help you

there are free articles on evo
and podcasts too, check those out

Thank you. I think those ebooks might be a good starting point. Unfortunately, my virus software keeps going off everytime I try to visit the site. So I'm trying to figure out why that it is at the moment.
@LongWalks2525 please post screen shot in case others get this pop up on irongorillas so we can help you resolve in open