Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New User. Question about ordering from Domestic-supply

Thanks for the tips. I will probably use bitcoin then since everyone says that is the way to go. Can you please tell me what is AA water and BC water? And where can I get it?

I just run 200mg test cyp once per week as part of my TRT regimen. I do bloodwork and everything comes back good. My blood pressure, cholesterol, red blood cell count, and all of that is really good.

My injuries are catching up with me though, and I've heard several people recommend using HGH as a way to help heal injuries. I was planning on using 3ius of GH per day (divided up into 2 doses). I think I just want to try adding in some light HGH to my TRT regimen to see if it helps my joints and tendons a bit.
@LongWalks2525 honestly before you start pinning more HGH or anything else, we should talk about your TRT log, can you share your TRT LOG in a NEW thread for the Anabolex family? so we can guide you more into results.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

@LongWalks2525 please post screen shot in case others get this pop up on irongorillas so we can help you resolve in open
I think I'm gonna create and "exception" for that website within my Avast AntiVirus Software. I'm pretty sure I will be able to figure it out. The screen shot is just my Avast AntiVirus Software popping up a message and warning me and then it kicks me off the site asap. I think I got the issue fixed now though. I don't thing it's a "virus" website, but I guess it just looked suspicious to the Avast software.

I really appreciate all the info guys. You have given me a lot of stuff to research here and I'm gonna put some work in and do some deep homework. Thanks for helping me out. I like learning how to use HGH the correct way and it helps to have a community like this to kind of point a HGH newbie like me in the right direction.

I really appreciate all the info guys. You have given me a lot of stuff to research here and I'm gonna put some work in and do some deep homework. Thanks for helping me out. I like learning how to use HGH the correct way and it helps to have a community like this to kind of point a HGH newbie like me in the right direction.
@LongWalks2525 good to have you in the anabolex family! you going to put up your log?

@LongWalks2525 good to have you in the anabolex family! you going to put up your log?
I read a few of those logs. I think those are useful for people who are cylcing on and off. I'm just doing 200mg inject once per week of Test Cyp. I do this through my doctor, and I check all my bloodwork every 6 months. I don't really want to change anything with my TRT, diet, workout, or health regimen. I feel great and my bloodwork is better at age 44 than it was at 24. I'm mostly just interested in trying out a low dose of HGH and see if it improves my mental health and joint function. I have looked up the protocols on some of the longevity clinics and most of them recommend a dose of 1-3 IUs injected once per day. I'll probably start with something simple like that and then adjust dosage depending upon how I respond.

I really appreciate all the input you guys gave me in this thread. It is very helpful, and you've all given me a lot of tools to get started. Thank you guys.

I read a few of those logs. I think those are useful for people who are cylcing on and off. I'm just doing 200mg inject once per week of Test Cyp. I do this through my doctor, and I check all my bloodwork every 6 months. I don't really want to change anything with my TRT, diet, workout, or health regimen. I feel great and my bloodwork is better at age 44 than it was at 24. I'm mostly just interested in trying out a low dose of HGH and see if it improves my mental health and joint function. I have looked up the protocols on some of the longevity clinics and most of them recommend a dose of 1-3 IUs injected once per day. I'll probably start with something simple like that and then adjust dosage depending upon how I respond.

I really appreciate all the input you guys gave me in this thread. It is very helpful, and you've all given me a lot of tools to get started. Thank you guys.
@LongWalks2525 Id like to see you start a LOG journal here in the anabolex family! TRT LOG to start

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum

top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

They not only have the best HGH on the planet but ALL of their products are top name brands that are the most trusted you are going to find!