puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Not seeing results on steroids

Rocco

so I ran four different steroids on this cycle. Please don't jump down my throat but I'm only 22. My cycle included deca durabolin, test propionate, boldenone EQ, and Anadrol. I'm having a coach help me and he put me on a PCT which includes testosterone, Clomid, nolvadex, and tribulus. the problem here is I haven't really seen any results from any of this, is it possible all this is fake?

Blackthorne

so I ran four different steroids on this cycle. Please don't jump down my throat but I'm only 22. My cycle included deca durabolin, test propionate, boldenone EQ, and Anadrol. I'm having a coach help me and he put me on a PCT which includes testosterone, Clomid, nolvadex, and tribulus. the problem here is I haven't really seen any results from any of this, is it possible all this is fake?
There is a lot of fake gear out there. We have a list of approved sources on here, domestic-supply.com is one of them. You can also buy test kits to see if your gear is legit. It has happened to me. I bought anavar from a bad source, I tested it and it is dianabol. Here is a link for buying test kits if you are interested. I have no dog in this fight, it is just where I buy mine. https://roidtest.com/ I wish you well.

ballin2504

V.I.P.
Silver
Check bloods. Sounds like your “coach” doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground. Get bloods checked post results. Run full pct and don’t touch peds until late 20s to early 30s

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A not getting results on RAD140 Steroids and SARMS 9
M anavar cycle results for women Steroids and SARMS 11
K 6 weeks of anavar results Steroids and SARMS 7
D Is this normal results after 4 weeks Steroids and SARMS 15
S 1 month on insulin results Steroids and SARMS 9
L DMZ prohormone results Steroids and SARMS 9
T Anadrol results? Steroids and SARMS 9
M LGD4033 results Steroids and SARMS 7
dylangemelli Steroids the Series: The importance of bloodwork: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #408 - Home Gym, MMA, Sleep and steroids Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #407 - Pubertal gynecomastia and are you allergic to steroids? Steroids and SARMS 12
X running steroids without training Steroids and SARMS 13
D How do YOU store your steroids Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli The best steroids for bulking: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Steroids the Series: The meathead mentality: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli How to keep gains from Steroids and PED's: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11
P Mental problems and steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #397 – Abusive husband is taking Steroids! Steroids and SARMS 11
M Steroids safe for sleep Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Steroids the Series: "More is not always better": A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
D Using steroids with high body fat Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #395 – Best way to take oral steroids and do testosterone boosters Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli Steroids The Series: "Should I blast and cruise?"... A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli Steroids The Series: Introduction... A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 14
D Using HGH and steroids together? Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #393 – Trenbolone seats and steroids for guys over 40 Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #391 – Q&A show five great topics about Anabolic Steroids Steroids and SARMS 13
L Steroids I can add to trt Steroids and SARMS 15
Y Does geneza pharma sell hard to get steroids? Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli SARMS vs Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli The best steroids for muscle hardening: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
C Terrible allergic response the steroids Steroids and SARMS 11
E Am i too fat for steroids? Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Using steroids with a high body fat: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
E Do you run finasteride with your steroids? Steroids and SARMS 13
P Mixing sarms with steroids Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #385 – Anabolic Steroids as birth control and taking Trenbolone by itself Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #139 – Gregg Valentino Steroids Cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
F Mixing steroids in the same syringe Steroids and SARMS 7
0 2 years straight on steroids Steroids and SARMS 11
M Steroids for jiu jitsu Steroids and SARMS 8
T shipping steroids to home or work? Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #378 – Steroids and other performance enhancing drugs for women like:Anavar Steroids and SARMS 5
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #376-Drugs and Steroids for endurance: Equipoise, Testosterone, HGH, Cardarine Steroids and SARMS 6
I how old is too old for steroids? Steroids and SARMS 10
K best sarms to add to steroids Steroids and SARMS 7
W balls swollen on steroids Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #374 Steroids for new users:Anavar,Primobolan Depot,Equipoise, Testosterone Steroids and SARMS 7
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #128 Chris Dickerson Steroids Cycle writeups Steroids and SARMS 6
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #373 – Steroids vs Natural, Right Masteron dose, weird Estro… Steroids and SARMS 7