1 month on insulin results

SELwood

I must say that taking insulin daily after my workout for 1 month straight has been quite an experience.
1. it was stressful worrying about possibly dying, like i was scared to even sleep or not have sugar in front of me at all times. it turned me into a nervous wreck
2. I seemed to have gained a lot of fat on this. not the gains i was hoping for
3. I will never take Steve's advice on here for granted again, thought he was full of shit but he was 1000% right warning me about insulin. will never touch it again IMHO

BigArms42

V.I.P. Gold
I would NEVER take insulin, it's dangerous and unless you're a probodybuilder you have no business using it.

SteveSmi

i'm rarely wrong on this stuff bro, you guys always want to argue with me

the bad news is since we are playing this numbers game are:

1. that fat you put on with insulin is going to be super hard to get rid of
2. you turned your body more insulin resistance over the past month and to reverse it will take A LOT, it can be done via fasting

no human being ever needs to inject insulin, unless they are type 1 diabetics. yes even type 2 diabetics should not use insulin and if they are they need to wean themselves off via diet

dylangemelli

every post someone asks an insulin question, you can rest assured me and steve will be at the forefront of the people completely against insulin and most on here will have the same view we do...

Topps_Baseball88

V.I.P. Gold
I must say that taking insulin daily after my workout for 1 month straight has been quite an experience.
1. it was stressful worrying about possibly dying, like i was scared to even sleep or not have sugar in front of me at all times. it turned me into a nervous wreck
2. I seemed to have gained a lot of fat on this. not the gains i was hoping for
3. I will never take Steve's advice on here for granted again, thought he was full of shit but he was 1000% right warning me about insulin. will never touch it again IMHO
Why didn't you listen to Steve in the first place ? The guys on here tell you these things for a reason, health and safety is number one and if its dangerous they will not have u do it.

RickRock

V.I.P. Gold
Everyone on the board has preaching against insulin use for years. That still hasnt changed and you see why