Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 month on insulin results

SELwood

I must say that taking insulin daily after my workout for 1 month straight has been quite an experience.
1. it was stressful worrying about possibly dying, like i was scared to even sleep or not have sugar in front of me at all times. it turned me into a nervous wreck
2. I seemed to have gained a lot of fat on this. not the gains i was hoping for
3. I will never take Steve's advice on here for granted again, thought he was full of shit but he was 1000% right warning me about insulin. will never touch it again IMHO

I would NEVER take insulin, it's dangerous and unless you're a probodybuilder you have no business using it.

i'm rarely wrong on this stuff bro, you guys always want to argue with me

the bad news is since we are playing this numbers game are:

1. that fat you put on with insulin is going to be super hard to get rid of
2. you turned your body more insulin resistance over the past month and to reverse it will take A LOT, it can be done via fasting

no human being ever needs to inject insulin, unless they are type 1 diabetics. yes even type 2 diabetics should not use insulin and if they are they need to wean themselves off via diet

every post someone asks an insulin question, you can rest assured me and steve will be at the forefront of the people completely against insulin and most on here will have the same view we do...

I must say that taking insulin daily after my workout for 1 month straight has been quite an experience.
1. it was stressful worrying about possibly dying, like i was scared to even sleep or not have sugar in front of me at all times. it turned me into a nervous wreck
2. I seemed to have gained a lot of fat on this. not the gains i was hoping for
3. I will never take Steve's advice on here for granted again, thought he was full of shit but he was 1000% right warning me about insulin. will never touch it again IMHO

Why didn't you listen to Steve in the first place ? The guys on here tell you these things for a reason, health and safety is number one and if its dangerous they will not have u do it.

Everyone on the board has preaching against insulin use for years. That still hasnt changed and you see why

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Lexx2004 Approved Log GW-0742, Andarine S4, S23 Two-month Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 47
Mobster Approved Log Mobsters UGFreak ParaPharma 1 month Trenbolone cut Log Steroids and SARMS 214
jasonhill800 AAS Diaries From Napsgear : One Month Transformation Steroids and SARMS 15
V 6 month cycle opinions Steroids and SARMS 20
J low appetite that time of the month Steroids and SARMS 9
B acne 1 month after pCT Steroids and SARMS 9
P 2 month off everything Steroids and SARMS 10
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 516 - Peptides - Insulin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown Napsgear: Insulin Sensitivity: A Major Factor in Muscle Growth and Fat Loss Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #382 – IGF-1 and IGF-1 Lr3 profiles and how to use insulin growth factor Steroids and SARMS 5
M have a hard time fasting due to insulin resistance? Steroids and SARMS 7
R using low dose insulin Steroids and SARMS 6
S how to start using insulin? Steroids and SARMS 7
H insulin timing around meals Steroids and SARMS 6
M insulin only cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
W where to pin insulin? Steroids and SARMS 7
M insulin to get big Steroids and SARMS 7
W blood sugar readings on insulin Steroids and SARMS 6
S can insulin help with bone growth? Steroids and SARMS 10
B insulin and erectile dysfunction Steroids and SARMS 7
G other insulin side effects Steroids and SARMS 9
S stomach fat and insulin use Steroids and SARMS 8
A using insulin on cycle to bulk Steroids and SARMS 11
B first time using Humulin R insulin Steroids and SARMS 6
V insulin pills vs. injections Steroids and SARMS 3
M metformin and insulin together Steroids and SARMS 8
A insulin intra workout drink Steroids and SARMS 11
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Hardcore Podcast 102- Dorian Yates Steroid Cycle – HGH/Insulin secrets Steroids and SARMS 7
R insulin legality question Steroids and SARMS 8
S insulin use and adrenergic system? Steroids and SARMS 8
D how many Iu's of insulin post workout? Steroids and SARMS 10
D insulin needle injections Steroids and SARMS 9
S injecting insulin needle size Steroids and SARMS 9
G insulin side effects? Steroids and SARMS 7
S coffee and insulin sensitivity Steroids and SARMS 8
M Using insulin before meals Steroids and SARMS 7
B Insulin dangerous for real? Steroids and SARMS 7
M Insulin and HGH mix Steroids and SARMS 8
G results after 3 months on sarms Steroids and SARMS 21
W napsgear 2 steroid stack results Steroids and SARMS 17
D umbrella sarms cycle results Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Steroid doses, side effects and results are subjective to the person using them! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
W S4 results after 8 weeks Steroids and SARMS 20
Vision Approved Test Blend 250mg/mL (Sust blend) HPLC test results from PSL Steroids and SARMS 15
W Umbrella 12 week run results Steroids and SARMS 23
J Crazy napsgear results Steroids and SARMS 19
R SARMS Least amount of GW for results? Steroids and SARMS 20
W Sarms end results Steroids and SARMS 15
H Fantastic results from sarms but questions remain Steroids and SARMS 19
gates Trenbolone cycle Results Steroids and SARMS 19