Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Notnatty.is legit?

never heard of them... you have to be extremely careful with sources you dont fully trust and especially with anavar, which is often fake... stick with TRUSTED sources... domestic-supply.com is the best of the best

You guys were spot on. I tested their "anavar" it is actually D-bol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-26 ROIDTEST_FIELD LAB KIT INSTRUCTIONS_Injections Pills_Print File-wledits ...png
    Screenshot_2021-03-26 ROIDTEST_FIELD LAB KIT INSTRUCTIONS_Injections Pills_Print File-wledits ...png
    728.6 KB · Views: 62
  • db.jpg
    db.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 65
never heard of them... you have to be extremely careful with sources you dont fully trust and especially with anavar, which is often fake... stick with TRUSTED sources... domestic-supply.com is the best of the best
Hey Dylan , any other trusted sources. Need to get my hands on winstrol 50mg and anavar 50mg but “domestic-supply.com” is out of it.Need another source asap , coach wants me on it in a week or so. Having a pain finding legit sources.

Hey Dylan , any other trusted sources. Need to get my hands on winstrol 50mg and anavar 50mg but “domestic-supply.com” is out of it.Need another source asap , coach wants me on it in a week or so. Having a pain finding legit sources.
Try using Napsgear.org they are approved and trusted. Geneza winstrol and anavar have been good to me.

he should be restocking quite soon... i have used domestic supply exclusively for a few years now because they are so far ahead of everyone else... send Greg a pm and he can help you! tell him i sent you