Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PuritySourceLabs Npp proviron & stenbolone cycle

pics looking HOT I want that

Surf & turf tonight.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220415-200028_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220415-200028_Gallery.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 63
Bros,had a light week after a bad pull in my rear delt,anyways still hit the gym atleast once everyday stayed on cardio,abs,legs,arms.
All doses the same on test,npp,& proviron,but I drop the sten dose almost in half for now pumps and little anxiety issues probably from not being able to train as hard.my weight on the scale is about the same but more definition is showing,muscles hard,holding water and fat in certain areas,like obliques and lower abs.im hungry all the time been eating clean.still feel I need to eat more,wanna grow ,just weiry about gaining bad weight back.anyways I'm keep pushing foward.

Attachments

• 20220424_083748.jpg
    20220424_083748.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 67
  • 20220424_083830.jpg
    20220424_083830.jpg
    567.7 KB · Views: 80
Bros,had a light week after a bad pull in my rear delt,anyways still hit the gym atleast once everyday stayed on cardio,abs,legs,arms.
All doses the same on test,npp,& proviron,but I drop the sten dose almost in half for now pumps and little anxiety issues probably from not being able to train as hard.my weight on the scale is about the same but more definition is showing,muscles hard,holding water and fat in certain areas,like obliques and lower abs.im hungry all the time been eating clean.still feel I need to eat more,wanna grow ,just weiry about gaining bad weight back.anyways I'm keep pushing foward.
My brother, you are starting to look nice and lean and we can see the separations, your muscle bellies are staying full, you're looking Dynamite Man, keep pressing forward and everything is going to start popping.
You look terrific man!!!!!!!!!

Start of the month on last bottles of sten and npp.gunna runn it thru 3 more weeks and finish cycle of with inj.tbol.thats my plan.so far gained few pounds in past weeks.more in mirror than the scale,leaned out alot.abs and shoulders especially a cutting up nice.wish I had a pic of me 3 months ago.total recomp still eating around 2600 calories somedays 2800,anyways I post more pics in weeks to come.

Dinner last night,we had fish & shrimp also,but it didn't sit long enough to take a pic,ate it as soon as came off the grill.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220501-101551_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220501-101551_Photos.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 60
This week switched my workouts,push,pull,legs A & B.still doing cardio 4 days a.m.mixed with abs and calisthenics get warmed up for workday.put on few lbs.190ish now maintaining at 2800 calories a day.still about 10%bf,running through last bottle of sten,plan on adding mast & inj tbol to finish out Cycle.

Havnt posted anything in weeks,supposed to be on vacation but I cannot stay out the gym.im end this thread with a pic.I dropped the sten couple weeks ago,stayed on test & npp proviron..posted my bloods on another thread psl top notch quality products 👌

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220529-094136_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220529-094136_Photos.jpg
    457.2 KB · Views: 65
Forgot to mention I ran the inj Tbol for only 3 weeks, at .5 ml smooth pin and strength & pumps were amazing.i definitely was impressed always loved tbol..

Havnt posted anything in weeks,supposed to be on vacation but I cannot stay out the gym.im end this thread with a pic.I dropped the sten couple weeks ago,stayed on test & npp proviron..posted my bloods on another thread psl top notch quality products 👌
arms looking good very strong

Top Bottom