Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old Man Cycle Log - 1st SARMS Cycle - (Sarms4Sale)

Some of my bloods are in:

My Bloods Pre-cycle (4/1):Mid-Cycle BloodsPost-Cycle Bloods
Test - 428Test - 72Test - 604
Free Androgen Index- 65Free Androgen Index - 41.81Free Androgen Index - 52.40
SHBG - N/ASHBG - 9.44SHBG - 40
LDL - 100LDL - 142Forthcoming
HDL - 35HDL - 16Forthcoming
Triglycerides - 90Triglycerides - 227Forthcoming

I am excited about this because I am not going to start TRT!!! However, I am going to add Test to my next cycle :)

That said, please tell me how the hell my post-cycle test level is 100-170 points higher than any level I experienced with 12 months PRIOR to my first PED cycle in 15 years!??!? As a reminder, before I rejoined Anabolex and considered PED's I was going to a legit hormone wellness doc for a year because of low energy, low libido, seemingly lose in muscle mass, etc. A total of three full hormone panels in 9 months and the BEST test level was 428!

The only thing I can come up with is that the 4 weeks of Nolvadex and N2Generate were a true boost. WTF!? Hey....I am not complaining, but this is weird, no?

Does anyone have a clinical opinion about this or personal experience they can share?

PS: once I receive the cholesterol test results, I will post my final cycle report, but I wanted to get this out there now.
n2generate really does boost testosterone, we tell guys but they think its a pitch, its not a pitch, n2generate is probably the MOST legit testosterone booster on the market
so these blood work results for n2generate in PCT are normal actually

lets get your other bloods up, we are waiting
but overall good results
when you starting your cycle?

n2generate had my test levels up even on trt it was crazy, ES version

Some of my bloods are in:

LDL - 100LDL - 142Forthcoming
HDL - 35HDL - 16Forthcoming
Triglycerides - 90Triglycerides - 227Forthcoming

I am excited about this because I am not going to start TRT!!! However, I am going to add Test to my next cycle :)

That said, please tell me how the hell my post-cycle test level is 100-170 points higher than any level I experienced with 12 months PRIOR to my first PED cycle in 15 years!??!? As a reminder, before I rejoined Anabolex and considered PED's I was going to a legit hormone wellness doc for a year because of low energy, low libido, seemingly lose in muscle mass, etc. A total of three full hormone panels in 9 months and the BEST test level was 428!

The only thing I can come up with is that the 4 weeks of Nolvadex and N2Generate were a true boost. WTF!? Hey....I am not complaining, but this is weird, no?

Does anyone have a clinical opinion about this or personal experience they can share?

PS: once I receive the cholesterol test results, I will post my final cycle report, but I wanted to get this out there now.
There's also you being more focused on diet and training. Have you got leaner in the meantime?

POST-CYCLE RECAP & REPORT
History:

Former athlete

Experienced with anabolic steroids(AS) beginning in college at the age of 18 with intermittent systematic usage of a number of common compounds for about 10 years or so before going natural. Hitting 40 years old, I saw a significant decline in strength, increase in BF and increase in injuries. A legacy Anabolex member from back in the day, I decided to return and dive back in. During my research, I learned about SARMS. Initially they sounded too good to be true, but given the feedback on with the Mods and Vets here, I decided to launch my first SARMS cycle and this thread will be dedicated to logging my experience, good, bad and hopefully not ugly.

I purchased all the SARMS components from Sarms4Sale and their service was impeccable. I could not ask for better service.

My philosophy when it comes to PED's is "less is more...until it's not". I ease into this shit and I suggest any newbie do the same. Too much too fast, can lead to unwanted side-effects and enduring health issues. OK...here we go...

SARMS “Healing Stack”
1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16
Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Supplement
N2Gaurd
N2SLINX
Fish Oil
Daily Vitamin

NOTE: If tolerated well, I may stay on MK677 for up to 6 months.

Original Goals:
Recomp to 215 lbs with 13% BF
Increase pillar (total body) strength significantly
Heal a few nagging age related injuries - (tendonitis in achilles and forearm)

Adjusted Goals (Once I realized my gains would not be “dry”):
Gain 10 lbs of muscle
Get strong AF
Heal my nagging injuries

All goals achieved and then some….for the most part. No more tendonitis in my forearms, but I still have flareups on my achilles, but it is not nearly as bad as it was previously)

BLOODS Before, during and after:

Pre-cycle Stats:Post-cycle Stats:
48 years old48 years old
218 lbs230 lbs
Guessing 22’ish% BFGuessing 20’ish% BF

LDL - 100LDL - 142LDL - 115
HDL - 35HDL - 16HDL - 38
Triglycerides - 90Triglycerides - 227Triglycerides - 94

Training:

From start to finish, my training went to a while new level. Training naturally for the last 15 years while dipping into my 40’s was an adventure. Due to aches, pains and injuries, I had to dial my training intensity way back. I did not get crazy aggressive this cycle, but at about 4 weeks in, I realized the “performance” enhancing effects of PED’s for the second time in my life.

My weights increased significantly, as well as the intensity of my training sessions. A realized a notable improvement in recovery. Actually, a spectacular improvement. For the 6-8 years prior without PED’s I experienced significant aches and pains following a relatively heavy leg day. During this cycle, day one and even two post training, I had welcomed soreness, but little pain.

Since this is my first experience with SARMS, I have to believe the “healing” benefits of this cycle (the MK667 and Mk2866) played a significant role in this.

At 48 years old, the strength gains were great to see, but the benefits of a very short recovery may have been my #1 most attractive take away from this cycle. Sitting here five(5) weeks post PCT, I can tell you the aches and pains have certainly returned, as have a MUCH longer recovery, and I cannot wait to start my next cycle.

Diet:

Overall, I managed my diet better on this cycle than I have when I was natural. However, I was reminded how CRITICAL diet is when you are on PED’s. Water retention & inflammation were significantly impacted negatively during cheat days. Considering the water retention caused by the MK677 and possibly the LGD4033, I quickly set aside my original dry recomp goals and ate more carbs than I planned. No regrets. I loved the gains and personally, I don’t give a shit what people think of my physique. (For the most part. I.E. I do this for me…no one else.) That said, it feels awesome to be shredded and vascular, something I have not been in a long while. However, this reentrance into the world of PED’s is a journey, not a destination and I looked at this first cycle as the rebuilding of my foundation.

PLAN: I will try to drop some fat during my next cycle or two and plan out my cutting stack starting Mid- April 2023.

SIDE EFFECTS:

Blood Pressure -
As a reminder, my BP spiked within a week of starting this cycle and remained elevated throughout. MK677 and possibly LGD4033 being the culprits. Since LGD4033 doesn’t often generate water retention and when it does, it is mild, I must assume the main cause was the MK677. In fact, I know it was. Why? Because at one point during the cycle I stopped MK677 for 3 days and my BP dropped. I started dosing it again and my BP elevated.

Because of this, the 6 month option DID NOT and WILL NOT happen. I just didn’t like the water retention and elevated blood pressure. I can’t say I will never use MK677 again, but it won’t be for a while per my current goals and plan.

Aggressiveness/anxiousness/irritability: I experienced this for the first two weeks of my cycle and then it drastically reduced to a manageable level. I experienced some anxiousness at times for the duration of this cycle, but I believe it was due to the elevated BP.

Blood Glucose - My levels were definitely higher than normal throughout, caused by the MK677, but they dropped post-cycle

LESSONS:

• I wish I tested my body fat before, during and after the cycle. That was a mistake because I did not have a baseline.
  • My diet was not clean enough
  • PED’s do not turn back the clock. They enhanced my performance as a 48 year old, but they did not and will not EVER make me 28 again. Twice during this cycle I pushed myself a bit on dead lift and squat and I hurt myself setting me back 1-2 weeks. The moral is that slow and steady wins the race. If I simply enjoyed the gains and kept a humble and steady pace, I would have ended up with better overall gains. “MORE” IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER!
  • MK677 is not for summertime use (for me at least)
  • LGD4033 may also not be for summertime use (if I am to use LGD during the summer again, it will be 3033)
  • MK677 caused elevated blood glucose during my cycle, but it decreased significantly afterwards. NOTE - it did NOT increase my A1C levels, which is really what you have to watch out for to avoid pre-diabetes
  • Sarms4Sale customer service was phenomenal
  • N2generate is freaking amazing. How the holy hell is my test 600 post-cycle? Crazy/. Love it!
  • Letsgetchecked.com overall was great. I had some personal issues with their questionnaire, but I got past that. One thing that does suck is their lead-time to get the tests in my hand was really long at times, like 10 days. However, once received and sent the samples back, I received my results within 48 hours, which was awesome. Just need to have the tests on hand next time.

Just want to thank all the bros on here, Mods and Vets who helped me out on my first cycle returning to PED’s after a long freaking time. You guys made this easier for me. Back in the day, I didn’t care WTF I put in my body, because I thought I was invisible, but in my late 40’s I have to take this shit super seriously. Thanks for everything.

Cycle #2 starts next week!