Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

one injectable and 2 oral options

Vuiolkd

I’m looking to do a new steroid stack with 1 injectable and using two orals this time
I’m 58 years old and I’ve been using steroids for the past 25 years off and on but believe it or not I have never used 2 orals at 1 time. Goals are more strength and I’m 222 pounds
My cycle I wanted to do was using equipoise + anavar + anadrol
its gonna be a unique stack.
My dosage thoughts are 500mgs EQ 12 weeks. And then doing the anavar and anadrol 50mgs a day but rotating them 5 weeks on anadrol and then finish with anavar
thoughts?

I’m looking to do a new steroid stack with 1 injectable and using two orals this time
I’m 58 years old and I’ve been using steroids for the past 25 years off and on but believe it or not I have never used 2 orals at 1 time. Goals are more strength and I’m 222 pounds
My cycle I wanted to do was using equipoise + anavar + anadrol
its gonna be a unique stack.
My dosage thoughts are 500mgs EQ 12 weeks. And then doing the anavar and anadrol 50mgs a day but rotating them 5 weeks on anadrol and then finish with anavar
thoughts?
1 inject always testosterone
no 2 orals

just use test and anavar
200mgs test
30mgs anavar
n2guard

para pharma is high quality primo and anavar, and get test E

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #92 - Injectable Masteron vs Oral proviron - Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #83 - Injectable Primobolan vs Oral Primobolan - Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 8
U Oral stack and maybe 1 injectable Steroids and SARMS 18
MONSTRO Dianabol injectable vs oral? Steroids and SARMS 7
J Injectable dbol ? what is this? Steroids and SARMS 21
W Best injectable aside test for solo Steroids and SARMS 19
T Best injectable with anadrol Steroids and SARMS 19
P Injectable steroids to use with testosterone? Steroids and SARMS 20
B Injectable sarms thoughts? Steroids and SARMS 18
F Methyl Tren Injectable Steroids and SARMS 20
F Injectable Dbol Steroids and SARMS 21
Phill Only the Brave: Euro-Pharmacies injectable ANADROL Steroids and SARMS 28
H 3rd injectable cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
L SR9009 oil injectable doses Steroids and SARMS 12
J injectable lgd anybody here try? Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org UG Supplements 16 - [2024] Dangers to Liver and Kidneys from oral steroids Steroids and SARMS 11
C using some test cyp along with primo for mild effects, add oral? Steroids and SARMS 21
N Stacking in some test Cyp with oral dbol Steroids and SARMS 19
C Best oral option with primo Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli Video S23 vs. Oral Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #60 - Injecting Oral steroids, is it safe? - Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 19
M should I run an oral only cycle? Steroids and SARMS 23
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 592 - [2024] Anavar (oxandrolone) Revisited - oral cutting Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 31 - Oral Only Bulking Cycles for Winter with Geneza Steroids and SARMS 16
C first cycle with test + an oral steroid Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Stacking oral steroids facts and thoughts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
P test prop as a kickstart or use an oral? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Kickstarting your cycle with SARMS instead of oral steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #37 - Which Oral Steroids with HGH? by Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
A stacking in GW with an oral steroids Steroids and SARMS 18
J oral steroids + tren Steroids and SARMS 21
eternalzunshine Noob here considering trying an oral Steroids and SARMS 25
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 43 - Anavar (Oxandrolone) injecting it or oral profile discussed. Steroids and SARMS 18
N Best napsgear oral options? Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video The maximum length to use oral steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Dylan Gemelli's Top 5 Favorite Oral Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
J How much oral steroids can i take? Steroids and SARMS 20
P Geneza pharma oral thoughts Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 26 - Oral trenbolone and Clenbuterol PreContest Stacked Steroids and SARMS 16
G Napsgear oral run for 6 weeks Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 25 - Oral trenbolone and Halotestin PreContest Stacked Steroids and SARMS 15
SteveSmi Geneza Pharma presents, bulking with oral steroids Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 24 - Oral trenbolone and Anavar PreContest Stacked Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video Kickstarting your cycle with SARMS instead of oral steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
S Which oral with masteron? Steroids and SARMS 17
F Oral dosage kickstart Steroids and SARMS 16
L First Cycle of Test and Oral Dbol Steroids and SARMS 19
U no oral stack steroids Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #2 Summer Oral Cutting cycles with Euro pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
SteveSmi Approved Euro Pharma Summer Oral Cutting cycles Steroids and SARMS 14