Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Noob here considering trying an oral

eternalzunshine

V.I.P.
Logger
Recently kicked a long drug habit (4 months sober) and hit the weight lifting really hard for the first time. I'm 29 and have been weightlifting 5-6 days a week for almost 4 months. chest/tri, back/bi, legs, shoulder/core rest day repeat. I can't be around needles at all for good reason and was considering trying DBOL for 4-6 weeks and then some Clen afterwords but really have no idea if that's a a good route for oral use or what to take with it to combat estrogen and acne and what not. I got down to 205 lbs on initial cut I started with and am up to 218 pounds now after 2 months of bulk and my lifts are improving a lot finally just trying to really go hard before my bulk is over. Thanks a bunch :)

here's some potato shots of my bicep over the last 100 days also 30 days/60 days/100 days as of a week ago

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 56
Good job on your sobriety man. It's easy to do I have not touched alcohol in about 20 years or any rec drug including pot in 25 years

you are going from using dbol to clen which makes no sense
what exactly are our goals ?

Good job on your sobriety man. It's easy to do I have not touched alcohol in about 20 years or any rec drug including pot in 25 years

you are going from using dbol to clen which makes no sense
what exactly are our goals ?
Add muscle for another 2 months then spend 2 months or so cutting

Recently kicked a long drug habit (4 months sober) and hit the weight lifting really hard for the first time. I'm 29 and have been weightlifting 5-6 days a week for almost 4 months. chest/tri, back/bi, legs, shoulder/core rest day repeat. I can't be around needles at all for good reason and was considering trying DBOL for 4-6 weeks and then some Clen afterwords but really have no idea if that's a a good route for oral use or what to take with it to combat estrogen and acne and what not. I got down to 205 lbs on initial cut I started with and am up to 218 pounds now after 2 months of bulk and my lifts are improving a lot finally just trying to really go hard before my bulk is over. Thanks a bunch :)
@eternalzunshine good job being sober we are all proud of you and welcome to the anabolex.com family we love having you here brother of iron

orals make sense as no needles but not dbol, I think tbol is much better for you BUT wait i am just talking nonsense unless we see your log, we need to see your diet training log please in detail share if with the community and we'll guide you into a cycle

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My PreCycle Diet training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

I would continue to build your base for lifting. You can do a lot with proper nutrition and sleep.

I too am sober, a little over 7 years now. It is important for you to spend this first year of sobriety building clean, solid habits. Do not turn to PEDs just yet. You have plenty of time. Build a solid base of strength first too, get to your max natural potential first.

I would certainly post a log though of your sleep, eat, and training on a daily basis. These guys on here can help hold you accountable and tweak things as needed to hit your goals. You have to dial these things in first or the PEDs will be less effective.

bro you cant run dbol solo. man up and run it right or stick to sarms

We are very proud of your sobriety
I don't have an issue with you using an oral only cycle, but dbol is not the best option

best thing for you to do is get a log up and going. I have at least three to four logs on here and it's really pushed me during my contest prep

a log Journal is going to be the best thing you can do man
we can push you on it and make you better

please share more about you. We need to know your training and diet
first and foremost that is going to be the most important thing

we have hundreds of years of experience on here. Me alone I have at least 40 years of experience using steroids. We would love to help you with more information get a log up

cut down man you are probably 16 or 17 percent body fat
from there you can focus on doing maybe a recomposition

i would recomp first
we see more about you though. You have some good biceps but we don't know what you look like otherwise