Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Order mixup pharmaexpressRx.com

defile30

They once again mixed up my order
I had order deca-durabolin from them and they sent me testosterone instead
the previous time I had ordered primobolan and the vial had no label at all and i had it tested and it was equipoise. I asked them about that they said it was a mix-up and would reship
What if I would not have messaged them?

The review sections on the forums are there to help you avoid situations like this from occurring... You should utilize these along with the many threads showing user feedback, progress pictures, bloodwork etc... these tools are here to help you make the best decisions on these types of scenarios

I would STRONGLY suggest you visit Domestic Supply moving forward. They are know for being the go to place for so many ! You have so many options of the top brands to choose from along with the best customer service and shipping speed!

i dont use sources i dont trust

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
PCTShopRep Approved FREE TEST PROPIONATE 100 10ml VIAL w/ every order - no minimum. *PCTSHOP.COM* - PRODUCT OF THE WEEK Underground 21
PCTShopRep Approved FREE TEST CYPIONAT 250 w/ EVERY ORDER! No Minimum Required - PCTSHOP.COM *Weekly Promo* Underground 15
PCTShopRep FREE TEST PROPIONAT 100 WITH EVERY ORDER - *WEEKLY PROMO* - PCTSHOP.COM Underground 0
PCTShopRep Approved PCTSHOP.COM - SAVE 15% OFF ENTIRE ORDER OF COLORED CAP VIALS - ONLY UNTIL END OF 2023 *MERRY CHRISTMAS* Underground 16
PCTShopRep Approved SHARE YOUR ORDER (with pictures) ON THE FORUM - SAVE 10% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER! Underground 26
F ugfreak.to only got half my order? Underground 18
V Roidbazaar.me mixed up order? Underground 24
Richard Brown Approved Get 40% Off On Your Next Order Underground 5
Steroidify Rep Approved 🔥 12 Reasons to Order From Steroidify 💪 Underground 15
Richard Brown Approved Get 40% Off On Your Next Order Underground 16
R Meditrope hgh screwed up my order Underground 19
jasonhill800 Approved My NapsGear Reviews - Get 40% Off On Your Next Order Underground 17
Dason346 Need help with order trenbolone Underground 38
H Pharmaqolabsstore.to no order received Underground 22
C Steroids-for-sale.com another good order Underground 20
A Gbnstore.com error with order Underground 21
J Approved FLASH LABS SPECIAL - FREE Testosterone Propionate, FREE Shipping, Lowered $100 Minimum Order Underground 50
Steroidify Rep 💰 Review An Order With Steroidify From The Past 6 Months And Earn $50 💰 Underground 13
P [email protected] screwed up order again Underground 20
N Question about domestic-supply order Underground 17
Steroidify Rep Ultima Free Test-P With Every Order 🏍️💨 Underground 9
C Another bad order osgear.ws Underground 15
L Mistake with order blackroids.com Underground 14
L Need help with getroids1.net order Underground 12
Sarms4Sale Day 6 Sale: 40% off any order over $1000! Underground 2
M goroids didnt deliver my order scammed Underground 10
F Pharmaexpressrx.com gear keeps crashing Underground 19