Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Package not delivered

Noles8439

Hello to all. Gotta a random question. Ordered some gear from an approved site. They did their job and got it packages and sent to USPS quickly. Unfortunately USPS says my package was delivered in or at the mailbox yesterday at 12:14pm. Well, I looked everywhere.. mailbox, front porch, garage, just everywhere but no package to be found. Is it possible that USPS for some odd reason labeled my package as delivered but it won’t actually be delivered till today or tomorrow? Has this happened to any of you guys? If so, did you make a claim with USPS? I know my neighbors pretty well so I have faith they would bring me my package if it was accidentally delivered to them.

Thank you.

incompetent postal people do this a lot.. ive had that happen quite a lot when we get new or different post people but thats difficult to say... you can always call usps and file a lost package report

Yeah, so in this case the best way to put it is I’m SOL and just gotta put another order in with the approved supplier? As far as filing the claim, is it safe to do so regarding the gear that’s in that package?

Hello to all. Gotta a random question. Ordered some gear from an approved site. They did their job and got it packages and sent to USPS quickly. Unfortunately USPS says my package was delivered in or at the mailbox yesterday at 12:14pm. Well, I looked everywhere.. mailbox, front porch, garage, just everywhere but no package to be found. Is it possible that USPS for some odd reason labeled my package as delivered but it won’t actually be delivered till today or tomorrow? Has this happened to any of you guys? If so, did you make a claim with USPS? I know my neighbors pretty well so I have faith they would bring me my package if it was accidentally delivered to them.

Thank you.
@Noles8439 that happens all the time, packs get stolen and lied about

I would wait and see if delivered tomorrow but 100% dont make any claims bro not smart

and what was your cycle plan?

You need to talk to your postal carrier
I hope you've established a relationship with them and you make sure that you pay them off over the holidays. I always give them about 50 bucks with a card and they will remember who you are and go the extra mile to make sure you are taking care of in these situations

also another piece of advice is get a PO Box to ship your package to. The less hands on the package the less chance it gets stolen or goes missing

Monstro says where i live delivery guys will toss your stuff into ocean
they do it if you are rude to them or disrespect them

I'm sure it will come tomorrow don't give up on it
also I wouldn't make a big stink out of it if it's something illegal

don't file a report on it at all
the last thing you need is to have them find out what you're getting in the mail

I agree with talking to your postal worker
tell them what kind of package you were expecting and if they remember delivering it maybe they delivered it to the wrong place

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

no need to panic yet it's only been half a day
I bet you tomorrow it gets delivered or a neighbor got it

whatever time your postman usually delivers go wait for them
when they arrive nicely ask them if they remember the package

never have packages delivered to your house
if it gets delivered to your neighbor then they open it then what are you gonna do

I just bit the bullet and reordered it from the supplier. Basically both sides( the supplier and USPS) said they couldn’t do anything about it. Supplier said contact the post office, the post office said contact the supplier and file a claim. Well with what the contents are I’d rather be safe than sorry and not make a claim so I just put another order in. This is the first time this has happened to me. I have no clue where USPS delivered it, none I’ve my neighbors have dropped anything off. I lost money, yes but what I’m concerned with are whose hands is my package sitting in…. Definitely an uneasy feeling. But oh well, just the nature of the beast.

I just bit the bullet and reordered it from the supplier. Basically both sides( the supplier and USPS) said they couldn’t do anything about it. Supplier said contact the post office, the post office said contact the supplier and file a claim. Well with what the contents are I’d rather be safe than sorry and not make a claim so I just put another order in. This is the first time this has happened to me. I have no clue where USPS delivered it, none I’ve my neighbors have dropped anything off. I lost money, yes but what I’m concerned with are whose hands is my package sitting in…. Definitely an uneasy feeling. But oh well, just the nature of the beast.
@Noles8439 sometimes this happens, and usps even delivers but guys steal packs. I suggest you get a USPS mail box and have all gear sent there, always much better delivery.

Whats your cycle plan?