Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Package seizure?

Eleanor

so I ordered a package from International and it's been stuck in New York for the past month. I am starting to get worried that it has been seized
I use my home address like a dummy in my real name. I guess I screwed up right? In the future what can I do to prevent packages from being seized and protecting myself. I should be okay right I'm not going to be interested?

you cant personally ever prevent a package from getting seized... you need to get other addresses aside from your home, whether its at a mailbox store, po box etc...

so I ordered a package from International and it's been stuck in New York for the past month. I am starting to get worried that it has been seized
I use my home address like a dummy in my real name. I guess I screwed up right? In the future what can I do to prevent packages from being seized and protecting myself. I should be okay right I'm not going to be interested?
It's not a problem, they will give you a seizure letter, take it to your source they will reship.

Go open a UPS box and use that addy.

Packs get taken it's part of the game. Use a new address PO box etc.

100% effective method... not buying lol. True story

Otherwise a PO box will help