Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Advice

Sorry for the confusion. I misspoke. I was diagnosed with low test last year and was offered TRT. I decided to use test on my own because it's cheaper. I injected 200mg per week. I came off thinking It should be cycled since I was injecting more than they would have.

I'm 40 5 7 and current weight is 180lbs. I'm not sure on body fat but I have a strick diet. My daily cals are maybe 1400 180g protein, under 30g of carbs and fats. Im getting lean but not not where I want to be just yet. Been hitting the weights hard since 14.
I do at least 30 minutes of cardio daily. I lift 4-5 days per week.
@jw3man you're making a mistake coming off TRT, get back on TRT and stop the PCT nonsense.

You also didn't post a log journal, you just gave us basic details.

This is a good log journal example from @DjuriEggink

Full diet, training log. Actual meals and what you eat and when you eat them and training.

if you don't keep a log, you'll fail and always have no results.

As I mentioned im 5 7 180lbs, not sure body fat% although I'm starting to get lean.ive been on a clean diet since January and dropped 20lbs. My overall goal is to look ripped and cut up. I have no interest in shows, just want to be better then most. I've been lifting hard since I was 14. I'm experienced with some gear but I haven't used a lot. Best results were dbol and test. Years ago I used EQ by itself and got shredded but I've tried EQ since and never saw the same results
Medical
2 heart attacks and mini strokes in my early 30's. No blockage found. Doc said he thinks my blood forms clots while under stress. Solution was to basically put me on everything. I haven't had any issues in about 6 years. From age 28 to 37 I used no gear. Eventually I started to have ED and was diagnosed with low test. I decided to administer at home since its cheaper.
cycle
consist of about 200mg of test eth every week for 12 weeks then I go on clomid 100mg per day for two weeks and 50 mg per day for 2 weeks. Perhaps I should reduce the amount for off cycle instead of discontinuing
diet
consist of tuna, chicken, pork loin, ham lunch meat and whey shakes. I try to have the least amount of carbs as possible. Drink water and have sugar free pop every so often. I typically have two lite beers every evening.
workouts
I lift and cardio every sat, sun, Tues, we'd, thur. The other days I just do cardio and abs. Audio is between 25-45mins on treadmill with heart rate above 110 but usually in the 130s. Lifting I do 10 to 12 reps of everything and try to give myself no more then 60 seconds between each set.
Anyway I think that covers most of everything. Like I mentioned before I have energy most days just don't have that sexual desire. It's kind of nice at times lol until the wife thinks your fucking someone else. I think the clomid has done its job but I assume it can only help turn back on my natural supply of test, not improve it. Anyway thank you for the posts . I appreciate all the advice

As I mentioned im 5 7 180lbs, not sure body fat% although I'm starting to get lean.ive been on a clean diet since January and dropped 20lbs. My overall goal is to look ripped and cut up. I have no interest in shows, just want to be better then most. I've been lifting hard since I was 14. I'm experienced with some gear but I haven't used a lot. Best results were dbol and test. Years ago I used EQ by itself and got shredded but I've tried EQ since and never saw the same results
Medical
2 heart attacks and mini strokes in my early 30's. No blockage found. Doc said he thinks my blood forms clots while under stress. Solution was to basically put me on everything. I haven't had any issues in about 6 years. From age 28 to 37 I used no gear. Eventually I started to have ED and was diagnosed with low test. I decided to administer at home since its cheaper.
cycle
consist of about 200mg of test eth every week for 12 weeks then I go on clomid 100mg per day for two weeks and 50 mg per day for 2 weeks. Perhaps I should reduce the amount for off cycle instead of discontinuing
diet
consist of tuna, chicken, pork loin, ham lunch meat and whey shakes. I try to have the least amount of carbs as possible. Drink water and have sugar free pop every so often. I typically have two lite beers every evening.
workouts
I lift and cardio every sat, sun, Tues, we'd, thur. The other days I just do cardio and abs. Audio is between 25-45mins on treadmill with heart rate above 110 but usually in the 130s. Lifting I do 10 to 12 reps of everything and try to give myself no more then 60 seconds between each set.
Anyway I think that covers most of everything. Like I mentioned before I have energy most days just don't have that sexual desire. It's kind of nice at times lol until the wife thinks your fucking someone else. I think the clomid has done its job but I assume it can only help turn back on my natural supply of test, not improve it. Anyway thank you for the posts . I appreciate all the advice
@jw3man thanks for sharing but this is not an actual log, just a message with some information.

If you do self-TRT you need to make sure to stay on it and NOT get off and get on pct, no need for that. Clomid is not needed because you wont recover. You said you had ED so no PCT will ever help you. You have no sexual desire because you should NOT be on PCT, you should be on SELF TRT even at 100mgs testosterone dose split dose injections.

Your diet, it's not clear at all. We need to see your meals and foods you eat to judge your situation.

Your workouts not clear at all. Please post actual sets, reps and training that you do as you go at it.

can you share your actual diet and training
your diet gotta be on point if your situation

NO PCT please stop clomid and get back on TRT and get more proper updates on this log

best advice is you get back on self TRT now and LOG properly post your diet and training details now

Medical
cycle
diet

workouts
Yes.

You dont come on and off trt. on and off is cycling my friend.
Agreed! I was trying to avoid TRT in hopes that clomid and possibly proviron would kick start my natural test and/or fix it.
It did do its job and raised my levels some but not much. I guess you xan say I was attempting to put tape on a leaking pipe!
Thanks again everyone for the replies!