puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Perfect masteron dosage

MaxM

Looking to start a discussion on how best to use Masteron. I'm not a competitor oh, I'm just the guy who likes to lift weights and look at myself in the mirror as I'm doing it. I guess you can call that egotistical I don't care. I want to use masteron to get more vascularity and get harder. What is the ideal dosage of using it and which Ester should you use

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
ester is all down to personal preference.... thats not going to make a difference on results... i always go with 500-600 mg week of mast

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
In terms of which ester, you can go either way with them. If you are running other short estered compounds it would make more sense to keep them both short and vice versa but you can go about it either way. I am with Dylan on the dosing. I like 600 mg myself but I have not ran it many times either. Most people I have observed over time run it anywhere 400-800 mg.

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
Looking to start a discussion on how best to use Masteron. I'm not a competitor oh, I'm just the guy who likes to lift weights and look at myself in the mirror as I'm doing it. I guess you can call that egotistical I don't care. I want to use masteron to get more vascularity and get harder. What is the ideal dosage of using it and which Ester should you use

If you use masteron don't go over 200mgs, unless you're 10% bodyfat then you can goto the 400mgs dose. It's only good stacked with test or tren.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
around 500mg a week like dylan said is an ideal dose IF you are low body fat and you have muscle on your frame. otherwise forget masteron

BodyMonster34

V.I.P.
Red
bro fuck that shit, i run 1000mg masteron, i get hard on that

JasonPriest

V.I.P.
competitors will run a dose as low as 250 up to over a gram. It depends on how close you are to competition and what else you are using

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
For me, masteron E at 500-600mg per week is ideal. Only if you are 10% body fat or less though. If not, you will not notice much from it besides increased libido.