Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Perfect masteron dosage

MaxM

Looking to start a discussion on how best to use Masteron. I'm not a competitor oh, I'm just the guy who likes to lift weights and look at myself in the mirror as I'm doing it. I guess you can call that egotistical I don't care. I want to use masteron to get more vascularity and get harder. What is the ideal dosage of using it and which Ester should you use

ester is all down to personal preference.... thats not going to make a difference on results... i always go with 500-600 mg week of mast

In terms of which ester, you can go either way with them. If you are running other short estered compounds it would make more sense to keep them both short and vice versa but you can go about it either way. I am with Dylan on the dosing. I like 600 mg myself but I have not ran it many times either. Most people I have observed over time run it anywhere 400-800 mg.

Looking to start a discussion on how best to use Masteron. I'm not a competitor oh, I'm just the guy who likes to lift weights and look at myself in the mirror as I'm doing it. I guess you can call that egotistical I don't care. I want to use masteron to get more vascularity and get harder. What is the ideal dosage of using it and which Ester should you use

If you use masteron don't go over 200mgs, unless you're 10% bodyfat then you can goto the 400mgs dose. It's only good stacked with test or tren.

around 500mg a week like dylan said is an ideal dose IF you are low body fat and you have muscle on your frame. otherwise forget masteron

bro fuck that shit, i run 1000mg masteron, i get hard on that

competitors will run a dose as low as 250 up to over a gram. It depends on how close you are to competition and what else you are using

For me, masteron E at 500-600mg per week is ideal. Only if you are 10% body fat or less though. If not, you will not notice much from it besides increased libido.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
dylangemelli Video Unlock the Secret to Finding Your Perfect TRT Dose: Featuring Dylan Gemelli and Mike Kocsis Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 59 How to train for the perfect Body? Training for shape Steroids and SARMS 19
E Napsgear test cyp is perfect Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown Napsgear: Enantat 250: The Perfect Cycle Base. 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 481 Perfect Abdominals, rest between sets and Recomposition cycle ideas. Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli How to run the perfect PCT (Post Cycle Therapy): A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 9
J masteron, tren and testosterone truth Steroids and SARMS 20
M how to dose masteron along with tren ? Steroids and SARMS 20
Q Primobolan + masteron + testosterone next cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 62 - Bulking with Masteron possible? Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Masteron 200 (Dragon Pharma) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video Stacking Testosterone, Trenbolone and Masteron Revisited: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
Juice0704 Approved Log Supertest, Masteron, Superdrol 12 Weeks Cycle and Training Log Steroids and SARMS 121
G geneza pharma masteron hands down the best! Steroids and SARMS 18
G a simple test + winstrol/masteron cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
E NPP, test E and masteron together Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - GP Mast 200 (Masteron) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 16
V masteron with test for a beginner? Steroids and SARMS 21
C should I pick anavar, tbol or masteron? Steroids and SARMS 22
E masteron and winstrol together Steroids and SARMS 23
D most efficient and low sides from masteron and tren? Steroids and SARMS 21
R blasting with tren and masteron Steroids and SARMS 20
S masteron, tren and how much test? Steroids and SARMS 21
J Using masteron and test E Steroids and SARMS 20
DillonAlexander Steroids Switch Trenbolone for Masteron? Steroids and SARMS 35
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Masteron-E 200 (Pharmaqo Labs) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17
H Is masteron the secret to hardness? Steroids and SARMS 21
M Masteron prop sounds good here? Steroids and SARMS 20
Q Best way to stack masteron with deca and tren? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video The benefits of Masteron (Drostanolone): A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
V EQ and masteron Steroids and SARMS 24
L Tren ace cycle with masteron Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli Video Primobolan vs. Masteron: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
X stacking testosterone with masteron Steroids and SARMS 18
Q Using masteron and sust Steroids and SARMS 20
S Geneza pharma tren and masteron Steroids and SARMS 18
S Which oral with masteron? Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 15 Trenbolone and Masteron Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 10 - Masteron (Drostanolone), Doses and Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
S Tren + Masteron from napsgear Steroids and SARMS 16
M Time for masteron? Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Underground Episode 13 Cutting Down With Masteron, Anavar, and Testosterone. Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video How to stack Testosterone, Masteron and Primobolan: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
J How to use masteron and tren together Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 476 Cutting drugs discussed Winstrol and Masteron show prep steroids. Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video How to use and dose Masteron: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Approved Anavar vs. Winstrol vs. Masteron: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
R Stacking masteron and testosterone Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Is masteron overrated or underrated?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
W masteron and proviron with testosterone Steroids and SARMS 12