Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please delete

Big test

I sent puritysource labs $600 and have not got a confirmation email/message, and have emailed and messages them several times. Be careful who you send money to.

I sent puritysource labs $600 and have not got a confirmation email/message, and have emailed and messages them several times. Be careful who you send money to.
As a first post I would say that it is not your best, you could have done better...

When did you place the order? and how much time has gone by without an answer?

Send me your order number via private message, so we can solve it.

I placed the order two days ago, with no response. That’s why I made the post. Dave the administrator also messaged him with no response

Last edited:
If you are NOT receiving updates or a response from Customer Service, Please read below.

Please update your accounts with Tutanota as your NEW account email provider, it's more user friendly,
compared to other providers that have a tendency for blocking emails or spamming incoming messages..
Do NOT use YAHOO as they have just recently been problematic for many other email hosts with transactions back & forth.

Do not use these emails either such as AOL, Hotmail, Hushmail, Proton, MSN,
Live and Outlook and YAHOO.
We suggest Tutanota as the best and most reliable and
user friendly email provider with our service.

Always check your spam folder as well!

Big Test dont worry and try not take conclusions from something to earlier because they never fail , never and when you dont receive package they send you again , You Purity Source Labs you never lose your money . I talk by experience because i have been same situation on past and they always fix it

Big Test dont worry and try not take conclusions from something to earlier because they never fail , never and when you dont receive package they send you again , You Purity Source Labs you never lose your money . I talk by experience because i have been same situation on past and they always fix it
Thanks brother. Finally heard back from them, and things are looking up.

Hope you enjoy your cycle and if you can post your progress and evolution . Once you use them you will never change trust me

It seems everyone has responded back to you here pretty quickly... I'm sure everyone above has covered all the basics.
Make sure to check your spam.. first always. For some reason I still have things go there.
Make sure to use the appropriate email service. (Recommended) tutanota
Reach out to customer service first. Please allow them 24-48 hrs as they are answering hundreds on a daily basis. And may need more time.
If no response, reach out to a rep on the board.. any/all of the reps will go above and beyond to assist you to the best of their abilities.
With PSL you never have to worry or stress. You can rest assured on that ... anyone who uses PSL can tell you. One thing you always can count on. Peace if mind!

Facts of what happened:
@Big test sent a DM that he couldn't reach PSL because he didn't get an email response. That DM was sent to PSL and within 24 hours @Vision was here responding to him. PSL and @Vision clearly say many emails goto spam or blocked by ISP providers, as a result some confusion happens in the process.

Admin analysis:
@Big test had his emails go to spam or bounce from the ISP level so there is an email mix up.

Facts of what happened:
@Big test sent a DM that he couldn't reach PSL because he didn't get an email response. That DM was sent to PSL and within 24 hours @Vision was here responding to him. PSL and @Vision clearly say many emails goto spam or blocked by ISP providers, as a result some confusion happens in the process.

Admin analysis:
@Big test had his emails go to spam or bounce from the ISP level so there is an email mix up.
I checked spam and junk mail, and had no responses. I received a response today in my regular mail. I still haven’t received a confirmation number, or expected ship date, but I will allow the stated 48hrs. Thanks for the help and advisements everyone.

Bro I get the frustration but talking openly bad about a quality sponsor like psl isn't a great first step, im glad it got fixed but next time just be easy and wait for help

I've gotten sustanon from PSL 2 times, shipping was 6 days and results were great. I have heard they have periodic email issues some IT thing. Like they get so many emails some places block them. I guess makes sense but I'm a meathead not IT guy lol 😅

To clear this up, the customer only emailed saying he sent payment, and did NOT send info about payment details. The customer service team was waiting on his reply. he replied that he only used a "specific" payment method", nothing more.. The CS responded that they need details, specifics. Of all 3 emails the last one finally had the info the team needed.