Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post super bowl gut

Wazlfeo

Well football season is over but I was playing the Entertainer since September every weekend for football season because I do a fantasy football thing. Anyway it was lots of beer, wings, chips and bbq. I managed to put on some size during all this, and it’s not good size if you know what I mean.
What are some weekend changes I can make going forward and still enjoy barbecuing in my backyard without getting fat?

Well football season is over but I was playing the Entertainer since September every weekend for football season because I do a fantasy football thing. Anyway it was lots of beer, wings, chips and bbq. I managed to put on some size during all this, and it’s not good size if you know what I mean.
What are some weekend changes I can make going forward and still enjoy barbecuing in my backyard without getting fat?
take some digestive enzymes and probiotics i like to stack them

#1 you can do is prep your food properly
these sauces and barbecue sauces that you see out there are so horrible for you

i use a simple to do marinade that tastes great and is not bad for you. its a combination of salt, pepper, lime, coconut oil and paprika.

make chicken wings but don't add nasty sauces to it make it with some lime and lemon very tasty

eat less exercise more