Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

powerlifting prime age

it seems like in my gym there are people of all ages who are working out, but the strongest guys seem to be much older than you would think. is it because you don't peak with strength until you are much older? right now I am 25 and feel like i am way less strong than guys i see in the gym who are twice my age.

You can start powerlifting at anytime even 25 but you wont be as strong as older guys. Takes time to build up the strength.

muscle and body memory are very real. the strongest guys in the gym of course aren't going to be 20 somethings, they will be guys in their 40's and even 50's. these are the guys who have been lifting SIZE for decades and have built up a lot of strength conditioning.

eventually though they hit a point where the strength starts coming down

i see plenty of guys of all different ages lifting heavy... at 25 you are still developing though man... you really start to become more of a man once you get closer to 30... you are still a "man" in your 20's, dont get me wrong, but you will notice as you get into your 30's now strength and body change the a lot

Its called experience and muscle maturity. Usually the guys in their 30s and 40s are the strongest

How well people respond to drugs (PEDS) is more of an inclining factor, older men psychically carry more body weight and experience. You see them owning the poundage more often. Agreed.

Last edited: