Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pureanabolics.bz

honeypot

Why is this the only forums that have bad reviews of this website?

Eroids and reddit along with other review sites have great reviews. What's the deal here?

Been reading more and more and it seems the people calling them scammers are recommending sites they list in their own signature. All the claims of them scamming people has yet to be proven. And have been searching through more forums and the sentiment is largely positive.

This is the only forums I see slander. Am I missing anything here?

Thanks

Why is this the only forums that have bad reviews of this website?

Eroids and reddit along with other review sites have great reviews. What's the deal here?
Been reading more and more and it seems the people calling them scammers are recommending sites they list in their own signature. All the claims of them scamming people has yet to be proven. And have been searching through more forums and the sentiment is largely positive.

This is the only forums I see slander. Am I missing anything here?

Thanks
@honeypot welcome to the anabolex family.

For pureanabolics.bz he is more of a selective scammer, scams some, doesnt others and runs with cash a lot.
You can read a long thread about them here:

The guy showed up on anabolex claiming to own "pureanabolics" but turned out he's nuts, he attacked members, insulted the community, didnt provide shipping info AND turns out he ships fake and counterfeit steroids to clients. When called out, he threw a fit and stormed out of the community ran away.

So they guys will recommend approved and better sources instead of a selective scammer and liar like pureanabolics, nothing bad about it, we are open about it.

some other bad reviews

we don't censor on here
if someone posts a review good or bad it stays up

the lack of Professionalism should be the red flag
just look at the posts that Starboy put up

honeypot seems like you have read reviews on pureanabolics
some are good and some are bad. thats not a good source should be 100% customer satisfaction

if you want to use them then go ahead
it really is up to you
but they don't back up their products

bro what wrong with telling people to use another source lol
if a real man uses napsgear for example and has success why not recommend them

i will always recommend a source i believe in
it's all about helping others and making sure they don't get ripped off

@honeypot welcome to the anabolex family.

For pureanabolics.bz he is more of a selective scammer, scams some, doesnt others and runs with cash a lot.
You can read a long thread about them here:

The guy showed up on anabolex claiming to own "pureanabolics" but turned out he's nuts, he attacked members, insulted the community, didnt provide shipping info AND turns out he ships fake and counterfeit steroids to clients. When called out, he threw a fit and stormed out of the community ran away.

So they guys will recommend approved and better sources instead of a selective scammer and liar like pureanabolics, nothing bad about it, we are open about it.

some other bad reviews
Well looks like you didn’t approach any of my points. Instead, you referred to links that are only posted here which in my OP I stated were the only negative reviews I’ve seen on any forum or subreddit. To me, it looked like his account was banned instead of him leaving? Correct me if I’m wrong here

Is this forum the only honest website for reviews? Where it seems it’s mostly mods who push whoever source is in their profile? Just seems fishy. And nothing against those sources by the way. They are vetted in multiple forums and reviews sites. That’s how do my research; not by going by one websites reviews but multiple across the web

Anyways. Just hoping I’d see some honesty and a little more light on a confusing situation here.

Well looks like you didn’t approach any of my points. Instead, you referred to links that are only posted here which in my OP I stated were the only negative reviews I’ve seen on any forum or subreddit. To me, it looked like his account was banned instead of him leaving? Correct me if I’m wrong here

Is this forum the only honest website for reviews? Where it seems it’s mostly mods who push whoever source is in their profile? Just seems fishy. And nothing against those sources by the way. They are vetted in multiple forums and reviews sites. That’s how do my research; not by going by one websites reviews but multiple across the web

Anyways. Just hoping I’d see some honesty and a little more light on a confusing situation here.
@honeypot not sure what you're asking, the source in question pureanabolics.bz is a selective scammer. He was given a chance to come to anabolex and be in the family and prove he's not a scam but he kept attacking and scamming, so what do you want us to say?

I have not called them scammers at all and have no insight on them. I just know who I have found to be the best for my own results and who have over a decade of reviews and user feedback and that is @domestic-supply.com