Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puritysourcelabs Touchdown Delivery 2024

Ordered last sunday around 1pm and it got delivered today around 1. 6 days flat is insane! Confirmed payment within a couple hours, tracking in like 2 days, and great packaging. Amazing customer service from them and will be ordering again soon.

Var for the wife, winny for the back end of my cycle (hopefully comes in asap…)
First and foremost, thank you for your feedback, and thank you for your patience.
People have this idea that their domestic order should be there In like two or three days, when an actuality there's some hoops and hurdles, and processes that need to take place, with that being said truly we appreciate the fact that you understand this and that you are satisfied with the overall transaction time..
If we could drop from a helo I promise you we would do so.. 😁

First and foremost, thank you for your feedback, and thank you for your patience.
People have this idea that their domestic order should be there In like two or three days, when an actuality there's some hoops and hurdles, and processes that need to take place, with that being said truly we appreciate the fact that you understand this and that you are satisfied with the overall transaction time..
If we could drop from a helo I promise you we would do so.. 😁
Patience? lol 6 days is freaking awesome I didnt need any. Will 100% order again.

Patience? lol 6 days is freaking awesome I didnt need any. Will 100% order again.
Haha, you would be surprised on the amount of people we have encountered over the years who have tried to shame the services we provide with items not arriving in two or three days, I can't make this up, a lot of the veterans can vouch for this hahaha..