Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rad-140 cycle

Jaap

Hey, i’m looking for help in terms of using rad-140 this is the first time i wan’t to us a sarm. Im 19 with no health problems.

my questions are: how much mg i need to dose it.Second one is how long i would cycle. Third iswhat i need to do when iend the cycle. And at last were i can buy them because i know sarms.forsale is good but i live in the netherlands and the shipping cost are 50$.

I hope somebody can respond to my questions. Thank you!

Hey, i’m looking for help in terms of using rad-140 this is the first time i wan’t to us a sarm. Im 19 with no health problems.

my questions are: how much mg i need to dose it.Second one is how long i would cycle. Third iswhat i need to do when iend the cycle. And at last were i can buy them because i know sarms.forsale is good but i live in the netherlands and the shipping cost are 50$.

8 week cycle is a good one
20mgs testolone rad140
20mgs gw /day

add cardazol 3 caps before training and you have a good cycle

I think if you're over 18, you can make a choice whats best for you.

testolone rad140 20mgs per day minimum but stack with GW cardarine for sure.

19 is too young for any PED's. wait till you are 21 then you can mess with sarms. 10mg would be plenty of RAD

19 is too young for any PED's. wait till you are 21 then you can mess with sarms. 10mg would be plenty of RAD

@SteveSmi I dont agree with this. Just a cookie cutter answer. When he's 18, he's legally an adult and can make his own decisions. SARMS are not hormonal and safe to use for guys who are adults. He's 19 going to be 20. So in 1 year he's qualified but not now? that's nonsense IMO.

@SteveSmi I dont agree with this. Just a cookie cutter answer. When he's 18, he's legally an adult and can make his own decisions. SARMS are not hormonal and safe to use for guys who are adults. He's 19 going to be 20. So in 1 year he's qualified but not now? that's nonsense IMO.
i have zero comfort recommending a teenager to use a ped... everyone has their own beliefs and thats completely cool... i wont say you cant do this or that, im just not putting my name behind that kind of recommendation and im the biggest believer in sarms on the planet... you wont find a bigger believer in them than me...

Is he fully developed mentally or physically? No.

Thank you for the responses, at first i want to say im almost 20 and in the netherlands drugs is legal at 18 so i will do it just wanted extra info

sarms have some hormonal effects on the HPTA. nothing like steroids obviously, but they do. example they will still suppress you slightly. LH will go from 5 to 3 for example.

also sarms at the PED dosages we recommend do have an effect on the liver, especially when stacked. they also effect cholesterol. it is temporary but still happens.

i know a lot of guys hate my views on this but i think 21 for sarms and 28-30 for steroids is the target ages is reasonable. a 19 year old should be dialing in their workouts and diet. no way a 19 year old has either dialed in yet. so yes 1 year makes a huge difference especially if the person really figures it out. what i would recommend for that age is creatine, n2generate, and other safe supplements like that.

i have zero comfort recommending a teenager to use a ped... everyone has their own beliefs and thats completely cool... i wont say you cant do this or that, im just not putting my name behind that kind of recommendation and im the biggest believer in sarms on the planet... you wont find a bigger believer in them than me...

He's 19, he can get a gun and fight in a war and kill someone while smoking a cigarette but you wont give him sarms or even gw? @dylangemelli I dont agree with limiting sarms options but I agree in limiting steroid options.

sarms have some hormonal effects on the HPTA. nothing like steroids obviously, but they do. example they will still suppress you slightly. LH will go from 5 to 3 for example.

also sarms at the PED dosages we recommend do have an effect on the liver, especially when stacked. they also effect cholesterol. it is temporary but still happens.

i know a lot of guys hate my views on this but i think 21 for sarms and 28-30 for steroids is the target ages is reasonable. a 19 year old should be dialing in their workouts and diet. no way a 19 year old has either dialed in yet. so yes 1 year makes a huge difference especially if the person really figures it out. what i would recommend for that age is creatine, n2generate, and other safe supplements like that.

@SteveSmi Gw cardarine is not a sarm has no hormonal effect, stenabolic sr9009 no hormonal effect, same goes for nutrobal mk677, so how about this? seems you blanked statement him and he's confused. I dont agree with any general statements age _ to _ for this ____. Too general and incorrect IMO. Over 18 he's an adult.

He's 19, he can get a gun and fight in a war and kill someone while smoking a cigarette but you wont give him sarms or even gw? @dylangemelli I dont agree with limiting sarms options but I agree in limiting steroid options.
like i said, you are entitled to your own opinion bro as am i... im not his dad and im not yours either... i make my own decisions and mine is to not recommend that to a teenager... im not comfortable with it in any way... nor am i comfortable with a kid smoking at that age or any age... i also dont agree with having them in a war... so i basically dont agree with any of it... thats my choice... everyone can do what they want, when they want...

I wouldn't feel right telling a teenager 2 run a cycle of any kind, honestly at 19 protein creatine lots of sleep and hard work with good diet and you will get strong and grow quickly. I cant advise someone so young 2 mess with hormones or potentially hurt themselves.