Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roid rage, got in a fight at tire shop

i'm on a gram of tren a week I don't know what got into me. first off i am a big dude, i'm 6 6 and 290 so i already don't put up with chit. i went to get my tires put on and they overcharge me so i was already in a bad mood. i pay at the cashier who was a bitch, so afterwards i go in the back to pick up my car as they were closing and the little messican dude asked me for my receipt and i must have threw it out or dropped it but could not find it.

he refused to give me back my keys so i grabbed it out of his hand then go take my car down from that thingy that they use to elevate it. so all of a sudden like 5 little messican dudes start surrounding me not letting me leave. so i just start punching them and throwing them around. one of them lands on another car and smashes the windshield.. it was weird like all slow motion. i step on ones chest and he starts crying and yelling at me in spanish. learn fucking english in my country, trump is president so that is how it goes. so now i'm really pissed and take the other guy and toss him against the garage there.

i then get in my car and speed off. that was earlier today and i am holed up in my house waiting to get a visit from the cops. anyway tren is no joke guys, just wanted to share my story

bro...you gotta get off the steroids if you so angry ...lol just calm down...now you'll need to wait...
...get a lawyer

damn dude what a story. any updates here?

you better go back and apologize to those guys, it isn't right what you did and I don't like your racist attitude. I don't care how big you are, you have to grow up one day and I agree with the above you have no business using steroids. hopefully you spend some time in the clink and the gangs get a hold of you and teach you a lesson. you should be using your size to help others, not demean and hurt them.

Is this real or are you messing with us? If this is a true story, get off the gear man. Especially a gram of tren! Jesus man. That is 4x a dose I would use.