Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Salad bar additions

gaucen

so I work at a steak restaurant and my boss lets us take home free salad especially when the restaurant closes because it all gets thrown away anyway
so we basically have full dibs to the salad bar. I know that the greens are really healthy for you but what about the other stuff like Salad dressing, croutons, chicken, bacon, seeds, and condiments like mayonnaise and vinegar

stay away from that side crap you listed. go with the green veggies. it also is important they are organic. if they are sprayed with pesticides then that will kill the nutrition and poison you

so I work at a steak restaurant and my boss lets us take home free salad especially when the restaurant closes because it all gets thrown away anyway
so we basically have full dibs to the salad bar. I know that the greens are really healthy for you but what about the other stuff like Salad dressing, croutons, chicken, bacon, seeds, and condiments like mayonnaise and vinegar
eat all greens nothing else

salad bar? better sneak out a steak lol

Keep the additions to a minimum but im not telling you to completely avoid them who the hell wants to eat salad greens with nothing added? Not this guy