Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shopping for salad is embarrassing

Eakeeo

anyone else feel embarrassed shopping at the grocery store for salad? I feel like I'm an old lady when I do that and I feel like people are watching me and laughing at why is this big bulked up guy buying salad
how do you guys all pull that off without looking like a dweeb in the grocery store?
I'm trying to increase the amount of greens I'm getting I'm already getting 300 g of protein

I deal with it by buying my groceries at a grocery store and by not giving a single care in the world what anyone else thinks. If you are that worried about buying salad and looking silly then you must not have any serious legitimate problems in life.

you can always tell who is insecure by posts like this. or guys who bash vegans for eating veggies

humans evolved eating colored fruits and veggies. hence why we can see color in the first place. they are full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to keep us strong. in fact you need these minerals to even product test in the first place.

anyone else feel embarrassed shopping at the grocery store for salad? I feel like I'm an old lady when I do that and I feel like people are watching me and laughing at why is this big bulked up guy buying salad
how do you guys all pull that off without looking like a dweeb in the grocery store?
I'm trying to increase the amount of greens I'm getting I'm already getting 300 g of protein
stop worrying about what other people think

real men don't eat their veggies?

i guess being obese in middle america eating garbage is manly now?

just get mixed greens with spinach and be out