Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Samson Supplies?

gearo

Heard some good things about these guys and place an order, now maybe I'm just being picky and maybe I'm used to better service. but after I made the order the guy I have been conversing with was really nasty to me saying that I cheated him and say I owed more money even though I sent them $50 more then the products I ordered. I don't think you should conduct business like this

you should post this up... samson has been around a very long time and is an approved sponsor on a sister site so i would like to see all this honestly because it doesnt sound like anything ive ever heard the last five odd years now.. in fact ive never heard anything negative

Heard some good things about these guys and place an order, now maybe I'm just being picky and maybe I'm used to better service. but after I made the order the guy I have been conversing with was really nasty to me saying that I cheated him and say I owed more money even though I sent them $50 more then the products I ordered. I don't think you should conduct business like this

samson seems legit, it's not bad but the PIP is painful for me

sometimes people have bad days, it is best to not be nasty back. email him and tell him you aren't trying to cause trouble but you sent $50 more and do not owe and explain the situation. if he is a good source he would send you extra gear to compensate, if he doesn't then just let us know

Do you not? And why did you send more than needed?

bro these guys steroid dealers, they not walmart greeters you dealing with.

i doubt that happened
yeah so does everyone else reading it too bro... smfh if there are LEGITIMATE issues out there then then should definitely be posted, absolutely, because people need to know but when people post shit that is blatantly obvious to be false and can cause problems for other businesses, thats fucking bull shit

Spoke with Samson. We both carry the same products and we both used to be distributors for IP back in the day. Although we are competitors with each other, we stay in touch. Samson said that if anything like this happened, it would be due to a customer sending a Western Union pymt and then when they go to pick up the pymt, Western Union says there is either a "hold" on the pymt or the pymt got cancelled. Samson said there were a few of these in April. Now, if Samson got nasty with you, it would have been due to you either not replying to their emails asking for you to fix the pymt or you just flat out never fixed the pymt. ALTHOUGH I bet you received your products didn't you???????

Last edited: