Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sciroxx let me down bigtime on their testosterone

Nua26

I’ve been working with a doctor for three years who got me on the perfect trt dose and I’ve been running 150 milligrams of testosterone and everything have been perfect
my blood work came in excellent and my testosterone levels are right where I want them.
Decided to switch to sciroxx and use their test cyp. Will running the same exact dosage 150 milligrams a week my numbers have crashed and not only that my blood work looks worse which tells me the gear is toxic.
So disappointed in my experience

I’ve been working with a doctor for three years who got me on the perfect trt dose and I’ve been running 150 milligrams of testosterone and everything have been perfect
my blood work came in excellent and my testosterone levels are right where I want them.
Decided to switch to sciroxx and use their test cyp. Will running the same exact dosage 150 milligrams a week my numbers have crashed and not only that my blood work looks worse which tells me the gear is toxic.
So disappointed in my experience
Sciroxx was a bad brand for years if you ask me
low quality and bad gear

if you don't use an approved Source you're looking for trouble

if you don't use approved sources, then you are risking issues

ugfreak.to is A+++ you won't have any complaints using them