Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Self TRT Log

I know it can be tough to eat when that is all you feel like you are doing but honestly I would rather skip a meal than drink tuna from a blender.

I can use protein powder but I don't use dairy and I don't like pea protein which is in most plant based powders. Then there's the issue with protein powders efficiency.

I know it can be tough to eat when that is all you feel like you are doing but honestly I would rather skip a meal than drink tuna from a blender.
I used to use beef protein powder from Australia. Came in a green paper covered can....tuna from the blender is not that bad lol.

Hi everyone. Markb here.
Age 65
Weight 171
Bf unknown
I weighed almost 300lbs in the unhealthy fat days in my 20's so I've never seen an ab lol. Started walking and lifting weights around 1990. In the early 2000's started using mostly test but added dbol, tren here and there. I had no intelligent cycle, just stayed on test. My diet has been mostly plant based plus eggs, and fish occasionally, protein powder, EAA, and lots of supplements. Water is a gallon/day or more. I've used every test booster I thought might work. I'm sure I'll start remembering more. Thanks for the welcome!
Update:
Another week gone by. The salmon I added to my diet is almost every day now and yet with 4 meals/ day my weight is 174, down from my starting weight of 176. Diet is too carb heavy. A good egg Protein powder is needed but can't afford to keep myself in it right now so its eggs and salmon, cliff bars, oatmeal, bananas, walnuts, blueberries, plant protein hot dogs, broccoli, pasta, avocado, chic peas, peas, Quorn brand ground meat substitute ( the only one I know of that's actually healthy)...man, deer jerky is looking very tempting at this point. That would greatly boost daily protein intake. I hope I can work out the TRT soon.

Update:
Another week gone by. The salmon I added to my diet is almost every day now and yet with 4 meals/ day my weight is 174, down from my starting weight of 176. Diet is too carb heavy. A good egg Protein powder is needed but can't afford to keep myself in it right now so its eggs and salmon, cliff bars, oatmeal, bananas, walnuts, blueberries, plant protein hot dogs, broccoli, pasta, avocado, chic peas, peas, Quorn brand ground meat substitute ( the only one I know of that's actually healthy)...man, deer jerky is looking very tempting at this point. That would greatly boost daily protein intake. I hope I can work out the TRT soon.
You should lower your carbs imo

you going to post your face blurred pic for us?

and why you not starting self TRT? just get a bottle of testosterone enanthate and start

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
dylangemelli Video TRT Doctor Prescribed VS Anti Aging Clinics VS Self Monitored: A new video By Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
W Self trt vs. legal route Steroids and SARMS 21
F hip replacement and self TRT Steroids and SARMS 4
P Can sarms cure low self esteem? Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 590 - I'm Young with Low Testosterone levels, TRT? Steroids and SARMS 19
Maverick602 HCG while on TRT Steroids and SARMS 31
C 21 year old TRT Steroids and SARMS 43
dylangemelli Video The truth about HCG and Arimidex on TRT: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Will you need TRT if you use steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video The Ultimate Guide to knowing if you need TRT with Dylan Gemelli and Mike Kocsis Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Unlock the Secret to Finding Your Perfect TRT Dose: Featuring Dylan Gemelli and Mike Kocsis Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video The Dylan Gemelli Podcast featuring TRT expert David Lee Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli Video TRT Disappointments: Side Effects and Treatment Failures Revealed Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video The Ultimate Guide to different types of TRT: Dylan Gemelli and David Lee Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Unlocking the Secrets of Optimal TRT Dosage: Dylan Gemelli and David Lee discuss Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video COMING SOON!! The Dylan Gemelli Podcast with TRT and Pregnenolone expert David Lee!! Steroids and SARMS 18
Porch24 Approved Log First cycle sport-TRT Log Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli Video To PCT or Blast and Cruise (TRT)? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
G on TRT, just need cycle help Steroids and SARMS 21
W sarms with sports TRT Steroids and SARMS 19
Hoovtob Steroids Next Steps TRT Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video TRT is NOT the same as running a steroid cycle!! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
One On TRT and 1st cycle question Steroids and SARMS 30
W Sarms for man on TRT now Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video What is the difference between TRT and Blasting and Cruising? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
Simon Approved Log Simon Doc TRT and Sarms Log Steroids and SARMS 317
C TRT Therapy Steroids and SARMS 22
Bark666 Approved Log First cycle Trt log Steroids and SARMS 252
Oldman23 Approved Log My TRT Log Steroids and SARMS 53
J 55 year old already on trt Steroids and SARMS 19
R Proper TRT terminology and general musings Steroids and SARMS 21
tony1122 PCT needed if I have TRT? Steroids and SARMS 24
L TRT for 20 something Steroids and SARMS 17
M Mild TRT Cycle Steroids and SARMS 25
Rickyroo Approved Log Sarm + TRT cycle log Steroids and SARMS 58
Rickyroo Sarms with TRT + PCT Steroids and SARMS 24
dylangemelli Video Doest TRT Get You JACKED? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
F Getting a script for TRT Steroids and SARMS 17
H Starting trt at 25 Steroids and SARMS 31
J sarms with TRT dose Steroids and SARMS 15
J Quickest TRT options Steroids and SARMS 18
Simon Approved Log Simon TRT Log Steroids and SARMS 522
P sports TRT vs. Regular TRT Steroids and SARMS 18
Vision Steroids The ORIGINAL TRT BLEND stack FIRST ever created HERE at (PuritySourceLabs.ru) PSL Steroids and SARMS 13
N TRT recommendations Steroids and SARMS 20
L How to TRT with sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
A TRT with steroids questions Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 483 TRT Clinics, Creatine bloat and drinking alcohol on steroids. Steroids and SARMS 20
L Adding sarms to trt Steroids and SARMS 18
Meow_Wolf TRT dosage Steroids and SARMS 39