Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sensitive to aromasin?

Blairan

I'm 2 weeks into my cycle with sustanon 500mgs. Been doing 25mgs of aromasin ED and my libido is like 0, down in the basement very tired and joints hurt, is this too much AI? like my estrogen too low or too high?

I'm 2 weeks into my cycle with sustanon 500mgs. Been doing 25mgs of aromasin ED and my libido is like 0, down in the basement very tired and joints hurt, is this too much AI? like my estrogen too low or too high?
Sounds like low estrogen, drop aromasin to 12.5mgs EOD.

That is double the dose and twice as often! 12.5mg EOD is a good starting point. 25mg per day has absolutely crashed your estrogen......especially only 2 weeks into your cycle when your levels haven't even peaked yet.

You crashed your estrogens. Go lighter on your AI. If I use an AI, which is not often, I find that .5mg of Arimidex every 3-5 days (depending on Test Cyp dosage) is more than enough. If I'm injecting 100mg of Test Cyp every 3-4 days, then I don't use any AI and I feel great. AI is a tricky thing. You gotta learn to find that sweet spot for you. If you get it fine tuned, and want to know where you are at, you can always get some bloodwork. There is a Discounted Labs website which sells different bloodwork packages pretty cheap.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H hyper sensitive to testosterone Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video How to properly use and dose Aromasin (Exemestane): A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Aromasin Facts Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video Aromasin vs. Arimidex: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 477 Oral steroids and Aromasin use for the bodybuilder on steroids. Steroids and SARMS 15
J Taking too much aromasin possible? Steroids and SARMS 21
E Aromasin and GW cardarine? Steroids and SARMS 12
T Geneza aromasin or adex? Steroids and SARMS 11
M Do I need aromasin with sarms Steroids and SARMS 15
H using dbol with aromasin? Steroids and SARMS 11
G using aromasin with sarms? Steroids and SARMS 9
K how much aromasin with dbol? Steroids and SARMS 7
A aromasin causing low libido? Steroids and SARMS 9
S taking aromasin now anxiety Steroids and SARMS 7
B Arimidex vs Aromasin for dbol cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
M can I abuse AIs like aromasin? Steroids and SARMS 7
R arimidex vs aromasin Steroids and SARMS 8
H taking tons of aromasin on cycle? Steroids and SARMS 8
L when to start aromasin on cycle? Steroids and SARMS 8
C Arimidex vs Aromasin Steroids and SARMS 8
Sarms4Sale We are now FULLY STOCKED! All sexual enhancement products in stock and Aromasin! Steroids and SARMS 10
R aromasin vs arimidex Steroids and SARMS 7
O Aromasin instead of clomid/nolvadex in PCT Steroids and SARMS 8