how much aromasin with dbol?

Kenilarge

I am wanting to run dbol but have no clue about oral steroids and how they aromatize into estrogen and all that. if i were to run 30mg a day of the dbol would it still convert to estrogen even if i didn't run test with it or would it not matter? I have aromasin on hand and can get letro or adex if that is better.

RazorRamon46

Growing Newb
I am wanting to run dbol but have no clue about oral steroids and how they aromatize into estrogen and all that. if i were to run 30mg a day of the dbol would it still convert to estrogen even if i didn't run test with it or would it not matter? I have aromasin on hand and can get letro or adex if that is better.
30mgs of dbol add 12.5mgs aromsin ED and keep nolvadex on hand.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
you need to stick around and learn a lot more before you consider using any steroid... thats the point of the forum but you definitely need to learn a lot more first, so stick around nere

Mobster

V.I.P.
Start by reading our many articles. Then you'll 'have a clue' (seriously)

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
dbol at that dosage will aromatize so yes you need an AI. go light at first and adjust as you go along. bloodwork will tell you the truth

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
Dbol is probably the most wet steroid out there so you would absolutely need an AI. I recommend learning a lot more about how these compounds work before using any of them though.