Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulders bothering me

weeslen

My front delt on my left side has been bothering me and I can't even go 50% on press movements and seems like that side is way weaker. feel like a stabbing feeling in my chest on lifts because it is taking all the load. I assume it is rotator cuff so took time off, did mobility exercises and problem is still here.

Probably a micro tear somewhere in the cuff. Your gonna need a month of recovery. Hard to do, no choice. Or suffer for a long time... I’m one of the guys who chooses to suffer rather than sit out. Decisions yours.

a rotator cuff issue requires a lot of time off. you can't just take a week or two and then expect it to heal. the bad news it will take months. avoid those lifts.

I had that issue and it turned out I torn my bicep tendon in my shoulder joint in 3 separate spots, required surgery and I was out of the gym for a good 6 months

Do not take shoulder issues lightly. I have been dealing with shoulder issues for years because I just kept pounding away on the weights.

take it easy. shoulder injuries are the worst if you keep banging at them while they are trying to recover.