Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what day to train my shoulders?

TitusLX

I had a quick question from a newbie. what day do you guys train your shoulders on? Should I do triceps on the same day as shoulders? or do you like to do shoulders and chest on the same day? or do you do bi's and shoulders together? I don't want to over do things and over train them.

I had a quick question from a newbie. what day do you guys train your shoulders on? Should I do triceps on the same day as shoulders? or do you like to do shoulders and chest on the same day? or do you do bi's and shoulders together? I don't want to over do things and over train them.

I do shoulders with my arms together, you should try that. Both biceps and triceps.

here is my answer. you don't train your shoulders. "but steve you are an idiot! you have to train shoulders!"

when you workout your upper body you ALREADY are training them. so there is no reason assuming you are properly training that you would hit them A LOT already. bench press? shoulders. pulldowns or pullups or rows, or inclines, or deadlifts, or etc etc. just about every compound lift besides squats you are using your shoulders. don't hammer them! i learned my lesson the hard way years ago

I honestly only train one body part a day sometimes 2 on occasion but it im doing shoulders its just hammering shoulders, alot of guys are afraid to go hard with shoulders but for me the only way I could get them to grow was alot of volume