Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

squats and pads

growlingz

i'm getting irritated because the more i grow my traps and get stronger the more the bar hurts my neck when i am doing squats. never was a problem when i was squatting 1 or 2 plates. but now that i am doing 3 and 4 plates it is an issue. my neck is sore after. my gym has one of those pad thingy's should i use that?

i'm getting irritated because the more i grow my traps and get stronger the more the bar hurts my neck when i am doing squats. never was a problem when i was squatting 1 or 2 plates. but now that i am doing 3 and 4 plates it is an issue. my neck is sore after. my gym has one of those pad thingy's should i use that?

You mean the pad to put on the bar so you can place on your neck. You can use it but it's usually dirty, buy your own.

the correct strategy here is do front squats, this way the bar is not resting on your traps. they are superior anyway cause they prevent you from cheating as easily. i would tell you to go ahead and use the pad but i don't believe in using accessories when i lift. raw lifting= correct lifting

I never recommend using the "tampon"! I would make sure the bar is resting more on your back and not your traps. Keep your form solid and try some front squats in the mix.

Dont use the pad man. Just don't. Maybe you are putting the bar in the wrong place. Usually the only people getting hurt by the bar are the people with bo muscle back there. Usually building up your traps provides a damn good place for them to rest and it doesnt even bother you

you should use it, while you’re at it stop at Starbucks and get a latte and get a manicure after, don’t wana break a nail either.

Use the pad but make sure you have on pink tights and a neon tank top
As a matter of fact I saw a guy at the gym before wearing a pair of pink tights (my how times have changed), and he was big enough so that I wouldn't advise anyone telling him he looked girly. I've also seen guys in the gym wearing pick shoes too. There was a time, not so long ago that those colors were the only way you could tell a women's athletic shoe from a man's. Pink and purple were reserved for the female athletic shoe section/store -- back when malls were popular.

As a matter of fact I saw a guy at the gym before wearing a pair of pink tights (my how times have changed), and he was big enough so that I wouldn't advise anyone telling him he looked girly. I've also seen guys in the gym wearing pick shoes too. There was a time, not so long ago that those colors were the only way you could tell a women's athletic shoe from a man's. Pink and purple were reserved for the female athletic shoe section/store -- back when malls were popular.
I remember when I first heard “Pink is the new black.” Good times good times, some of these fellas out here make it competition between themselves! Who can wear the gayest outfit and get away with it clean! 😂😂😂😂😂
6B6995CD-004C-42E6-8B88-9F9EA7BC110D.jpeg

Pink shoes and tights lol ultimate warrior for sure 🤣