Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

standing push press

Blavins

I'm super weak when it comes to my shoulders and upper chest and i have a bird chest, hopefully i grow out of it because my older brother used to be the same way and once he got into his 20's he started to grow. i see guys in the gym push pressing some bigtime weight who aren't that big, is there a good routine you recommend?

I wouldn't do too many push presses if overhead, hurts your neck/back but you can sit down and do shoulder presses as long as you control the movement.

don't over train your shoulders, that is one of the biggest fuckups guys do and once you start tearing up the shoulders then you won't be able to lift at all

you simply need to get on a good consistent training program. the gains will come but don't push it.

the best way to build a wide chest is flat bench.

keep hitting the weights hard, you’ll get there, they were at your level at some point

push press is gay as fuck holmes. Strict standing military press will make you a man. Seated mili press, Arnold dumbbell press and Different variations of bench press will make your shoulders bigger. Don’t ever compare yourself. Do your own thing, be a leader.

Top Bottom